become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linguistics/Institutes
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Institutes
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Social Sciences: Research
Florida State University
- FSU Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics.
The Forensic Linguistics Institute
- Institute set up in 1995 to investigate texts of a legal nature on behalf of clients and undertake research into the best ways of analysing and measuring such texts.
Foundation For Endangered Languages
- Foundation focused on the support, protection and promotion of endangered languages. Newsletter, bibliography, information on grant applications and links to related sites.
Max Planck Institute Department of Linguistics
- Research investigates the diversity of human language and the historical processes underlying this diversity. Information on staff and current projects, and links to a variety of resources.
Núcleo Interinstitucional de Lingüística Computacional
- Research projects on computational linguistics, with an extensive bibliography. Some listings are linked to full-text downloadable article files. The project is managed by a team at the University of São Paulo in Brazil.
Research Centre for Languages and Cultures Education, University of South Australia
- An interdisciplinary research concentration which contributes quality research and consultancy in many aspects of languages and cultures education
Stanford University Linguistics Institute
- Center for the Study of Language and Information, an Independent Research Center.
Summer Institute of Linguistics
- Studies minority languages and cultures around the world. Offers information consistent with its Linguistic Creed. Dallas, Texas.
University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Phonetics Department offers opportunities in teaching, learning and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2010 at 15:00:56 UTC -