become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multi-Language/Learning_Materials
- Language instruction, translation and localization services worldwide.
- A non-profit audio project to encourage the learning of 40 languages. It contains 100 lessons that provide beginners with a basic vocabulary.
Catee's Language World
- Sells foreign language learning materials based on the Pimsleur language learning techniques.
COERLL | Center for Open Educational Resources and Language Learning
- Resources for learning languages, including Chinese, Arabic, French, Spanish, Yoruba, Yiddish and many others. Maintained by the University of Texas at Austin.
Cortina Master Linguist Courses
- Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Modern Greek and Brazilian-Portuguese with Cortina master linguist courses.
FSI Languages Courses
- Public domain courses for learning 40 languages. Textbooks, audio files and flashcards available.
- Downloadable bidirectional phrase dictionary, featuring expressions and situations in eight languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, and Japanese.
Jon Meier's Language Sandwich
- Resources for teachers and learners of French and German with tips and materials for students and teachers at secondary school level.
Language Course Centre
- On-line language courses to learn French, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese through progressive grammar lessons, and interactive exercises and vocabulary activities. Covers the beginner level by using didactic sequences.
- A resource for students of foreign language that offers flash cards, online learning, and games to aid in language learning.
- Foreign language courses in Books, audio cassettes, and CD-ROMs for ESL, French, Spanish, German, and Russian.
- Learn Chinese characters via multiple-choice tests. Contain about 2600 common characters with audio.
- Pay subscription email list providing readings for students of Spanish, French, German and Italian.
- Maker of CD-ROM courses in a variety of languages. Includes online demos.
- Online tests multiple choice questions in five languages. Facility to compare results with national tests. Directory of language schools and teachers. [English, German]
The Travel Bug
- Audio of European language guide, now on MP3 download in 11 languages.
The Twisted Doors
- Bilingual French-English or Spanish-English combined mystery book and grammar plus accompanying audio CD for beginners and intermediates.
UCLA Language Materials Project
- A bibliographic database of over 7000 teaching materials for about 150 less commonly taught languages. The site also provides detailed descriptions of those languages, authentic materials from countries where the languages are spoken, and sample lesson plans.
University of Arizona Computer Aided Language Instruction Group
- Interactive demonstration lessons for Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Lummi, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish. Includes Sun audio (.au) files.
World Language Resources
- Worldwide online retailer of foreign language dictionaries and software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 4, 2014 at 5:34:29 UTC -