become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Multi-Language
Online Phrase Books
Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language
Business: Business Services: Communications: Translation: Multiple Language
Reference: Education: International: International Student Exchange
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Translation
- Translate English phrases into many different languages, and courses in various topics.
- Online materials for reading, writing, speaking, listening to languages. Includes audio and quizzes.
- Sayings about life love funny and inspirational proverbs in English Chinese and Japanese.
- Contains tests in many languages, you can also find vocabulary exercises.
- Contains 14 languages for online learning, including grammar and vocabulary.
- a multilingual dictionary software where words are sorted by categories. It also helps you learn the vocabulary of another language progressively.
- Links to online language courses, dictionaries, newspapers and radio-stations.
- Learn up to 8 foreign languages for free with audio lessons and games.
- Learn languages through lessons such as alphabet, adjectives, nouns, plural, gender, numbers, phrases, grammar, vocabulary, verbs, exam, audio, and translation.
- Provides articles related to language learning as well as lessons and exams in 13 languages.
- Provides language learning links for dozens of languages as well as general language learning advice.
- Site offers 20 lessons in more than 50 languages from Afrikaans to Zulu.
- Language learning products, articles, resources, and links. Based in Santa Barbara, California.
Logos Translation Service Ltd.
- Dictionaries, toolbar, glossaries, word games and translation course.
- Provides links to language-related sites. Also has stories in English and many other languages, written in small parallel sections, helping the reader to learn a language by comparison.
- Russian, French, beginners' Welsh, English language for foreign learners, revision, personalised postal tuition at your own speed.
- Makes learning foreign language vocabulary easier, using mnemonics.
Modern Languages Links for Teachers and Students
- A collection of links designed to assist teachers and students of modern languages. France is the main area covered, but there are many sections of general use for linguists.
- Self-adjusted multilingual transliteration. Helps to write in over 30 languages and scripts, using characters of English keyboard.
- Shows the alphabet and phrases of hundreds of languages, including the sound, pronunciation and grammar.
- Dedicated to language learning and teaching online. Registration required.
Quick Fix of Multiple Languages
- Compare and help learn speak 6 most popular languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, and German)
- Helps learn Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English, vocabulary practice in speaking and writing.
Search Language Resources
- Contains a directory of grammar based resources, education centers, dictionaries, tutorials, and translation.
SharedTalk Language Exchange
- Community of people from 143 countries and is dedicated to language exchange and language learning.
- Contains services to help find penpals and improve language skills with native speakers.
- A language learning resource which contains thousands of words and phrases in languages from Arabic to Swahili.
- Contains language courses in many languages, and focuses on methods that help the visitor remember most of the words learned.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 19:24:09 UTC -