become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/2011
- November 11-13, 2011. Toronto, Canada. Includes conference call, information on registration and accommodation, as well as on the two special workshops: "Diversity and universals: The role of typology and linguistic universals in linguistic theory" and "Diversity and Universals: Languages of North America/Canada" (November 11, 2011)
- September 6-8, 2011. Thessaloniki, Greece. Includes call for papers, conference program, information on workshops and invited speakers, as well as information on travel and accommodations. (September 06, 2011)
- April 22-24, 2011. University of Arizona. Includes conference program, a list of abstracts, information on invited speakers and accommodation. (April 22, 2011)
- April 7-9, 2011. University of Chicago. Includes information about the conference, conference program, and abstracts. [PDF] (April 07, 2011)
The 11th Generative Approaches to Second Language Acquisition (GASLA 10)
- March 25-27, 2011. University of Washington. Includes conference program, call for papers and travel information. (March 25, 2011)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 5:19:53 UTC -