become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational_Linguistics/Corpus_Analysis
American National Corpus
- Information about this freely available database of American English.
British National Corpus
- The BNC is balanced synchronic text corpus containing 100 million words annotated with parts of speech.
Centre for Corpus Research
- At the University of Birmingham, England. Information on programmes, research and available resources.
Centre for English Corpus Linguistics
- At the Catholic University of Leuven, this institute focuses on cross-linguistic corpora and learner corpora. Research, events, staff, publications.
Clitic climbing in electronic corpora
- Thesis study by Kertes Gábor that analyses the phenomenon of clitic climbing or clitic promotion. [Parallel Spanish and English]
- Online lessons intended to supplement the book by Tony McEnery and Andrew Wilson. Introductory information on the field.
ELRA catalog of language resources
- Various language resources and evaluation packages in the field of Human Language Technology (HLT) are available at ELRA (European Language Resources Association). Distribution is taken care of by ELRA's operational body: ELDA.
Hungarian National Corpus
- More than 150 million Hungarian words, a model of Hungarian language of the 1990s. Free and extensive query system. [Hungarian, English]
LDC - Linguistic Data Consortium
- The Linguistic Data Consortium (LDC) creates, collects and distributes speech and text databases, annotated corpora, treebanks, lexicons and other linguistic resources for research, education and development.
Le Monde Diplomatique-Die Tageszeitung (LMD-TAZ) Parallel Corpus
- A French-German parallel corpus consisting of articles from Le Monde Diplomatique and die Tageszeitung, manually aligned and part-of-speech tagged.
A Logical Approach to Computational Corpus Linguistics
- A 1996 thesis by Torbjörn Lager. Abstract available, as well as full text in PostScript and PDF formats.
MRC Psycholinguistic Database
- Web access to a large database of linguistic and psycholinguistic (but not semantic) data derived from a variety of sources.
National Corpus of Polish
- The National Corpus of Polish is a publicly available, large, balanced and linguistically annotated corpus of polish.
Shallow Processing of Large Corpora Workshop 2003
- Held at Lancaster University. Presented papers are available in PDF format.
SIGANN: ACL Special Interest Group for Annotation
- A subgroup of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), this group is concerned with all aspects of linguistic annotation of language resources (linguistic corpora), especially the advancement of interoperability. Sponsors the annual Linguistic Annotation Workshop (LAW).
SIGWAC: ACL Special Interest Group on Web as Corpus
- A subgroup of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) which promotes interest in the use of the Internet as a source of linguistic data, and as an object of study in its own right. Organizes the WAC workshops.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 15:24:06 UTC -