become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/pre-2000
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Computational Linguistics: Conferences: pre-2000
- Ninth annual meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands, held at the University of Leuven. Schedule, general information, abstracts.
- The 1995 Message Understanding Conference, organized for the evaluation of information extraction systems applied to a common task. Task definitions, templates, scenarios.
- Tenth annual meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands, held at the Utrecht Institute of Linguistics. Program, abstracts, registration and sponsor information. (December 10, 1999)
- Meeting of Dutch researchers held in Nijmegen. Program, organizational and sponsor information. (December 12, 1997)
- Dutch computational linguistics conference hosted by IPO Eindhoven. Abstracts, downloads of selected papers. (November 15, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 11:54:05 UTC -