become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/2001
- Held at the University of Hong Kong. Organizational information, program, workshops, abstracts.
- Twelfth annual meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands, held at the University of Twente. Program, abstracts, general information. (November 30, 2001)
- Conference on empirical methods in natural language processing, sponsored by the ACL's SIGDAT group, held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Site features participants, schedule, and papers online in PostScript or PDF formats. (June 03, 2001)
- Second annual meeting of the ACL's North American chapter, held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Schedule, program, procedural information. (June 02, 2001)
CICLing - 2001
- The second of these annual meetings dedicated to a general overview of trends in computational linguistics. Held in Mexico City. Pictures, speakers, conference information. (February 18, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:40 UTC -