become an editor
the entire directory
only in Computational_Linguistics/Conferences
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Conferences and Events
Computers: Computer Science: Conferences
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Conferences
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Conferences
5th international Conference of the Global WordNet Association
- The GWC-2010 will be held at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India, during 31st Jan - 4th Feb, 2010.
Conferences and Workshops
- Listed by year, and maintained by the community.
- The International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation is organised by ELRA biennially with the support of institutions and organisations involved in HLT. LREC Conferences bring together a large number of people working and interested in HLT.
NLP/CL Conference Calendar
- A comprehensive list of Computational Linguistics conferences with their deadlines, actively maintained by Joel Tetreault at Rochester University.
Practical Applications in Language and Computers (PALC)
- The homepage of the PALC (Practical Applications in Language and Computers) Conference, next time to be held in April 2009 at Lodz University, Poland, devoted to relationships between IT and a range of linguistic fields.
SIGDAT Conferences and Workshops
- Programs and schedules of conferences organized by the data and corpus linguistics special interest group of the Association for Computational Linguistics. Includes upcoming conferences and events back to 1995.
- Programs and schedules of workshops organized by this special interest group of the Association for Computational Linguistics, dedicated to the advancement of parsing technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 5:32:39 UTC -