the entire directory
only in Linguistics/Computational_Linguistics
Computer Assisted Translation
Part of Speech Tagging
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Computer Assisted Language Learning
This category in other languages:
Computational Linguistics FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about Computational Linguistics, intended for people not familiar with this field. Originally compiled by Martin Volk, now part of the ACL Wiki.
Statistical NLP and Corpus-Based Computational Linguistics Resources
- Chris Manning's annotated list of resources in the field of statistical natural language processing and the closely related corpus-based computational linguistics. Corpora, treebanks, models, tools/systems, literature, courses and other resources.
What is Computational Linguistics
- A concise introduction to the field, by Hans Uszkoreit.
The Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL)
- International professional society dedicated to research throughout the field of natural language processing and computational linguistics.
The Computation and Language E-Print Archive
- A fully automated archive of papers in computational linguistics, natural language processing, speech processing etc. LaTeX sources often available.
Computational Morphology and Phonology
- A list of online resources related to computational morphology and phonology.
- A project to compile compatible wordnets for seven European languages. Documentation, project reports, and downloadable database samples.
Global Wordnet Association
- A society dedicated to the collection and standardization of wordnets, corpora, and other basic language processing tools. List of current and pending wordnets.
ILK: Induction of Linguistic Knowledge
- A research program at Tilburg University in the Netherlands, aimed at using inductive learning technology to advance both language engineering and the understanding of linguistic knowledge. Publications, downloadable software, and text analysis demos.
International Committee on Computational Linguistics
- Organizes the worldwide COLING conference. Information on the nature of COLING, past COLING proceedings, and hosting future COLINGs.
Introduction to Computational Phonology
- Brief course on the fundamentals of this field, by Dafydd Gibbon. Includes basics of computing phonotactics and phonological parsing.
Introduction to Language Technology Research
- Introductory information and a directory of resources in theoretical and applied computational linguistics.
- Stanford University professor whose research includes machine learning, parsing and computational psycholinguistics. Current research, syllabi, and archive of publications available.
Learning Computational Grammars
- A European research project which ran from 1998 to 2001, exploring the possibility of expanding computational grammars through machine learning. Publications, demos, project information.
- Downloads and documentation for the PC-KIMMO morphological parser, as well as background information and research in computational morphology.
SEMITIC: ACL Special Interest Group on Computational Approaches to Semitic Languages
- A subgroup of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) which promotes interest in Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing approaches to Semitic Languages.
SIGGEN: ACL Special Interest Group on Natural Language Generation
- A subgroup of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) which aims to provide a forum for the discussion, dissemination and archiving of research topics and results in the field of text generation.
SIGHAN: ACL Special Interest Group on Chinese Language Processing
- A subgroup of the Association of Computational Linguistics (ACL) which seeks to promote interest in all aspects of Chinese Language Processing (CLP), e.g. morphological analysis and word segmentation, parsing, lexicons and semantic and pragmatic analysis, machine translation, and information retrieval and extraction.
SIGMOL: ACL Special Interest Group for Mathematics of Language
- A subgroup of the Association of Computational Linguistics (ACL) which concentrates on the formal side of computational linguistics based on logic, continuous and discrete maths, and also statistics. Its biannual meetings (called MOL) usually focus on formal grammar, formal properties of languages, and model-theoretic and proof-theoretic methods in linguistics.
SIGMORPHON: ACL Special Interest Group in Computational Morphology and Phonology
- A subgroup of the Association for Computational Linguistics which supports computer-based research in phonology and morphology. Formerly SIGPHON.
SIGSEM: ACL Special Interest Group on Computational Semantics
- A subgroup of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), dedicated to promoting research in all aspects of computational semantics. Supports the organization of the IWCS and ICoS workshops/conferences.
Speech Prosody at Bell Labs
- Current research on non-lexical aspects of speech and paralinguistic communication. General information, downloadable papers, and multilingual text-to-speech demo.
- A comprehensive list of research publications involving the WordNet lexical database.
WordNet Search - 3.0
- Like a super-thesaurus, search results display semantic as well as lexical results including synonyms, hierarchical subordination, antonyms, holonyms, and entailment. With glossary.
The Xtag Project
- Aims to develop a wide-coverage grammar of the English language, using a lexicalized tree adjoining grammar formalism. The current version of Xtag, as well as general resources for tree adjoining grammars.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 15:45:08 UTC -