become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bilingualism/Bilingual_Education
Home: Family: Parenting: Child Education: Bilingualism
Reference: Education: K through 12: Bilingual Education
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Constructed: International Auxiliary: Esperanto: Native Speakers
Society: Issues: Education: Bilingual Education
CREDE Research on Bilingual Education
- UCSC Researchers find all students benefit from strong cognitive and academic instruction conducted in their first language
Cummins & Genzuk Report
- An analysis of longitudinal study of structured English immersion and early exit and late-exit transitional bilingual education programs for language-minority children.
Educating Language-Minority Children
- Diane August and Kenji Hakuta, Editors. A review of the current knowledge about the education of limited-English proficient students.
Improving Schooling for Language-Minority Children
- Outlines the research needs in the area of instruction of limited-English proficient students.
Language Policy: Bilingualism and Intelligence
- Handouts for a Language Policy college course. Somewhat cryptic, but a good introduction or review.
SEDL - Language and Diversity Program
- The research activities of the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory. Program models for the education of immigrant children and second-language learners.
Teaching Indigenous Languages
- An online text which examines the social and linguistic implications of teaching indigenous languages in public schools.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2014 at 11:05:11 UTC -