become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bilingualism/Bilingual_Education
Home: Family: Parenting: Child Education: Bilingualism
Reference: Education: K through 12: Bilingual Education
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Constructed: International Auxiliary: Esperanto: Native Speakers
Society: Issues: Education: Bilingual Education
CREDE Research on Bilingual Education
- UCSC Researchers find all students benefit from strong cognitive and academic instruction conducted in their first language
Cummins & Genzuk Report
- An analysis of longitudinal study of structured English immersion and early exit and late-exit transitional bilingual education programs for language-minority children.
Educating Language-Minority Children
- Diane August and Kenji Hakuta, Editors. A review of the current knowledge about the education of limited-English proficient students.
Improving Schooling for Language-Minority Children
- Outlines the research needs in the area of instruction of limited-English proficient students.
Language Policy: Bilingualism and Intelligence
- Handouts for a Language Policy college course. Somewhat cryptic, but a good introduction or review.
National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition and Language Instruction Educational Programs (NCELA)
- The Clearinghouse is funded by OELA to collect, analyze, and disseminate information relating to the effective education of linguistically and culturally diverse learners in the nation. Publications, newsletters and resources are featured.
SEDL - Language and Diversity Program
- The research activities of the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory. Program models for the education of immigrant children and second-language learners.
Teaching Indigenous Languages
- An online text which examines the social and linguistic implications of teaching indigenous languages in public schools.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 28, 2013 at 17:13:39 UTC -