become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applied_Linguistics/Programs
Boston University: Department of Applied Linguistics
- Offers MA and PhD programs in applied linguistics.
Centre for Forensic Linguistics
- The Centre for Forensic Linguistics at Aston University combines leading-edge research and investigative forensic practice with postgraduate teaching and professional courses.
Centre for Research in Applied Linguistics
- An interdisciplinary research centre based within the School of English Studies at the University of Nottingham, dedicated to the description and understanding of language as it is acquired and used in the real world.
Columbia University: Applied Linguistics at Teachers College
- Offers MA, ME, and PhD in applied linguistics and TESOL.
Forensic Linguistics Summer School
- The School is an intensive five-day course focussing on the role, shape and evidential value of language in legal and forensic settings. We work with authentic language data and use real cases to illustrate theory. Each year we invite world-renowned scholars to be our guest tutors.
Indiana University Bloomington: Department of Second Language Studies
- Offers MA and PhD degrees in second language studies, together with degree options in TESOL and applied linguistics.
Iowa State University: TESL/Applied Linguistics
- Offers MA and PhD degrees in applied linguistics and TESL.
Macquarie University: Applied Linguistics Programs
- Offers MA, PhD and postgraduate degrees in applied linguistics and TESOL.
Michigan State University: PhD Program in Second Language Studies
- Offers a Ph.D. in Second Language Studies.
Portland State University: Department of Applied Linguistics
- Offers BA and MA degrees in applied linguistics and TESL. Has TESOL Certificate, minor, ENNR, and ESL degree options.
University of Connecticut: Language Acquisition
- Offers MA and PhD in language acquisition.
University of Edinburgh: Linguistics
- Offers MA and PhD in applied linguistics.
University of Hawaii: Department of Second Language Studies
- Offers a Master of Arts in ESL, and administers a PhD program in Second Language Acquisition and an Advanced Graduate Certificate in Second Language Studies.
University of Melbourne: Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Offers MA and PhD in applied linguistics and ESL in the School of Languages and Linguistics.
University of Reading: Department of Applied Linguistics
- Offers MA, PhD and MPhil in applied linguistics and second language acquisition.
University of Sussex: Linguistics and English Language
- Offers MA in applied linguistics.
University of Sydney: Programs in Linguistics
- The Department of Linguistics at the University of Sydney was the first established program in Linguistics in Australia. The program builds on SFL as well as formal linguistic theories and provides training with a focus on application, pedagogy, and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 18:24:09 UTC -