become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applied_Linguistics/Language_Acquisition
Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language
Reference: Education: K through 12: Bilingual Education
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Psycholinguistics
Association for Language Learning
- Organization representing teachers of all languages in the United Kingdom. Includes news, publications, membership information.
Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition-University of Minnesota.
- Supports a number of coordinated programs of research, training, development, and dissemination of information related to second language teaching, learning and assessment.
- Applied linguist offering various resources related to the noticing hypothesis, learner autonomy and Computer Assisted Language Learning.
- Draft version of a paper on this subject by Steven Pinker.
Language Acquisition - Wikipedia
- A useful brief overview of some of the current theories of language acquisition, with references to Chomsky, Lenneberg and the evidence from feral children such as Genie.
Language Revival: Preventing and Reversing Heritage Language Decline and Loss
- Aims to help people revive and/or re-acquire declining heritage languages. Educational, linguistic, and film/video resources help heritage communities and groups reverse language loss and achieve cultural continuity.
TESOL - Official Page
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc. (TESOL) is a professional association with a mission to ensure excellence in English language teaching to speakers of other languages. It has more than 13,500 members in over 140 countries.
- An information guide on TESOL, TEFL, and TESL degree and certification programs in North America. Also provides a list of leading TESOL programs at the BA, MA, and PhD levels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 5:24:09 UTC -