become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applied_Linguistics/Associations
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Professional Organizations
American Association for Applied Linguistics
- Information on the executive committee, application for membership, awards, job register, and upcoming conferences.
British Association for Applied Linguistics
- Professional association based in the UK. Covers events, special interest groups and the annual BAAL Book Prize.
Canadian Association of Applied Linguistics
- Events, membership and employment information. [Parallel English and French]
Greek Applied Linguistics Association
- Covers administration, events, publications, and how to subscribe to the association's journal, the Journal of Applied Linguistics.
Hong Kong Association of Applied Linguistics
- A professional organization of about 100 applied linguists working to promote applied linguistics in Hong Kong. Site also offers conference and membership information.
International Association of Applied Linguistics
- Covers information on membership, events, congresses and the association's publications such as the AILA Review. The site also lists some tools that could be useful for applied linguistics scholars.
International Reading Association
- An association that aims to provide descriptions of effective reading practices around the world. The site also includes membership information, and information on conferences, publications and awards by the association.
Irish Association for Applied Linguistics
- Covers membership and the association's annual journal, Teanga.
Southern African Applied Linguistics Association
- Includes journals, conferences, and membership information together with links related to African languages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 2:54:05 UTC -