become an editor
the entire directory
only in Linguistics/Applied_Linguistics
Center for Applied Linguistics
- CAL carries out a wide range of activities including research, teacher education, analysis and dissemination of information, design and development of instructional materials, technical assistance, conference planning, program evaluation, and policy analysis.
- An information source on the field of applied linguistics in general. Provides information on the leading applied linguistics journals and programs in the world, and aims to be a meeting spot for applied linguists and applied linguistics students.
Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics
- Provides training and research opportunities in such areas as linguistics, language and culture learning, language assessment and development, literacy and Bible translation, and to equip students with the skills to train and serve others.
Issues in Applied Linguistics
- Refereed journal managed, edited and published by graduate students of the UCLA Department of Applied Linguistics.
- An academic but informal linguistics forum. Covers syntax, semantics, morphology, phonology, first and second language acquisition, sociolinguistics, and other theoretical and applied areas of linguistics.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2007 at 0:54:08 UTC -