become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geography/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Organizations
Gamma Theta Upsilon
National Geographic Society
Science: Social Sciences: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association of American Geographers
- Organization devoted to the study of the theory, methods, and practice of geography. Includes information on activities, membership, and the association newsletter.
Australian Geography Teachers Association
- National association representing state affiliated geography teacher's associations in the promotion, communication, and development of geography education within the professional and wider community.
Canadian Association of Geographers
- A national organization of geographers from universities, colleges, corporations and government in Canada.
Institute of Australian Geographers
- An academic organization which promotes geographical research in Australia and abroad.
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- An agency of the US Department of Defense that manages and provides imagery and geospatial information for diverse military, civil, and international needs. Technology information and access to several sources of maps and geographic data.
The Geographical Association
- United Kingdom association dedicated to promoting the development of geography as a subject. Provides support, resources, journal to professionals engaged in geographic education.
The Geography Teacher's Association of Victoria
- The GTAV is the professional subject association serving geography teachers and geography education in the State of Victoria, Australia.
The Geography Teachers Association of South Australia
- The GTASA is the professional association of geography teachers in the State of South Australia. The site provides a service for its members and those interested in geography education.
The Royal Geographical Society
- Learned society and professional body for geography and geographers, founded in 1830. Supports research, education, expeditions and fieldwork, and promotes public engagement and informed enjoyment of the world.
The Royal Geographical Society of South Australia Inc.
- Includes information on membership, events, publications and geographic resources.
The Royal Scottish Geographical Society
- Society promoting the understanding of the inter-relationships between people, places and the environment through geographical research, education, debate, travel and exploration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 5:32:53 PM EDT -