become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Map_Servers
Geographic Information Systems
This category in other languages:
- GeoMicro's AltaMap family of products for Internet Mapping needs including cartographic quality maps, nation wide Geocoding, and door-to-door directions.
- Latest release from ESRI. Web GIS application with a light HTML client version and a java version for data streaming.
- Provides Web sites with the ability to display vector maps and associate textual information.
Digital Map Archive
- An on-line web mapping system to show geographical and statistical data in support of the European Commission Humanitarian Office ECHO.
- Free map server which can be used to browse maps and can be included in any web page.
Geocortex Internet Mapping Network
- Suite of Internet mapping design, consulting and hosting services.
- An automated web-based mapping service which allows users to create and edit maps and maintain user access permissions.
I-Maps Internet Map Server
- Provides mapping utilities that allow access to geographically related information. GIS applications available for any type of spatial data.
Internet Parcel Look Up System
- Allows visitors to locate parcel data for a number of municipalities in Virginia and North Carolina, United States, using a web-based GIS to query smart maps and data tables.
- Server-side software for navigating maps generated from static images, with clickable regions imported from ESRI shape files.
Natural Area Coding System
- Products for web pages, that support vector maps with unlimited map layers and hyperlinks.
Skyline Software System
- Home of the Terra software environment, a realistic interactive, photo-based three-dimensional map of our planet available on the Internet.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2016 at 6:05:03 UTC -