become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Map_Servers
Geographic Information Systems
This category in other languages:
- Central server for geospatial statistics with mailing list, online papers, software, books, courses, and links.
- GeoMicro's AltaMap family of products for Internet Mapping needs including cartographic quality maps, nation wide Geocoding, and door-to-door directions.
- Latest release from ESRI. Web GIS application with a light HTML client version and a java version for data streaming.
Baltic Environmental Atlas
- Interactive environmental maps over the Baltic Sea region. The themes, such as population density and landuse, relate to human impact on the environment in the region.
- Provides Web sites with the ability to display vector maps and associate textual information.
- Online tool for accessing and visualizing GIS data.
Digital Map Archive
- An on-line web mapping system to show geographical and statistical data in support of the European Commission Humanitarian Office ECHO.
- Free map server which can be used to browse maps and can be included in any web page.
Geocortex Internet Mapping Network
- Suite of Internet mapping design, consulting and hosting services.
- An automated web-based mapping service which allows users to create and edit maps and maintain user access permissions.
- Provides online aerial and satellite photo access via a public web viewer, custom built viewers for e-businesses, and their imagery extensions for GIS and CAD software.
I-Maps Internet Map Server
- Provides mapping utilities that allow access to geographically related information. GIS applications available for any type of spatial data.
Internet Parcel Look Up System
- Allows visitors to locate parcel data for a number of municipalities in Virginia and North Carolina, United States, using a web-based GIS to query smart maps and data tables.
Loris Vector Map Engine
- Flash based map making software that provides way to integrate interactive maps into any web application. It allows to make maps, create symbols, and connect maps to databases.
- United States topographic maps, nautical and aeronautical charts, and high altitude photography.
- Server-side software for navigating maps generated from static images, with clickable regions imported from ESRI shape files.
Natural Area Coding System
- Products for web pages, that support vector maps with unlimited map layers and hyperlinks.
- Photo maps creation based on Google Maps.
Skyline Software System
- Home of the Terra software environment, a realistic interactive, photo-based three-dimensional map of our planet available on the Internet.
- Java-based application server that delivers mapping applications to users through the Web, as well as through client/server deployments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2013 at 18:35:06 UTC -