become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geographic_Information_Systems/Software
Geographic Information Systems
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Products and Services
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services: Software
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Software
This category in other languages:
Azteca Systems Cityworks
- Producers of a GIS-based work management system for public works, utilities, state, and local government.
Best-Fit Computing, Inc.
- Manufactures Columbus, a geodetic network design, analysis, coordinate transformation and adjustment software.
- Computer mapping software for botanical gardens and similar institutions. It links plant records stored in the BG-BASE collections management database with an AutoCAD map.
- Free GIS software for biodiversity mapping.
Byers SpatialAge Solutions
- Geospatial software solutions for the utilities and telecommunications industries.
- Website of Cadcorp. Developers of Cadcorp SIS - Spatial Information System, the integrated, Open GIS conformant suite of Windows based GIS software.
- Develops GIS, mapping software, web mapping software, and transportation planning software.
CARIS Geographic Information Systems
- Supports raster, vector and dimensional data, cartography, map projections, topology and digital terrain modeling.
- Provides integrative mapping technology and consulting.
- Provider of geocoding software and other business geographic solutions.
- Free GIS software with own script language.
- Provides location intelligence, business intelligence and customer intelligence software solutions, services and products to small and large businesses.
DeedPro Software LLC
- DeedPro provides functions for entering, storing, converting to GIS formats and plotting survey note information.
- Provides dataset solutions and geographic information systems, practical mapping applications for business and government GIS projects.
- Software used to support "Call Before You Dig" or "One-Call" guidelines for protecting underground utilities and operators, compatible with ESRI-based technology.
Digital Map Products
- Provider of web-enabled spatial solutions for the spatial development, government, and real estate markets.
- Site dedicated to the application of GIS in business. Provides one-stop shopping for software, data and services.
Eagle Globe Software
- Provides 3D GIS world mapping software with GPS tracking to view, convert, digitize, edit and print vector, raster and elevation datasets with a free software download.
- Providers of spatial information systems, products and services for the government, utilities, defence, security and transport sectors. Developers of MapLink Pro, MapRite, Cutlas and ChartLink.
- Creators of Imagine software.
- Offers free software, online mapping and GIS training, demos, data, product and service information, user scripts, and related information. Makers of ArcView, ArcGIS and ArcIMS.
- Location enabled applications and detailed map content for Windows Desktop, Linux Server and Cellular/Mobiles (SMS,WAP).
Free Geography Tools
- Blog covering a wide range of free, or cheap, tools for handling geographic data, including GIS, GPS, Google Earth and Maps, neogeography and other free data resources.
- Map projections program for Macintosh computers. Offers tools for creating and manipulating maps.
Geographic Resources Analysis Support System
- GRASS GIS is an open source, free software with raster, vector, image processing, and graphics production functionality.
- Image processing software for map production. Provider of DEM, Land Cover, and Orthoimages geographic databases.
- Offers CD integrating US Census and demographic data with boundaries and mapping software.
GEOREF Systems Ltd.
- Company provides various GIS software packages.
- Developer of web based software for enterprise GIS including XMF Alerter, XMF Accelerator and XMF GroupMap.
- Software processes data organized as geoinformation database (GDB). Basic GDB components are maps, themes, tables, queries, external databases, layouts, users, and styles.
- Mapping program that can display, convert, edit and print most image, elevation vector and datasets. Includes tutorials and a forum.
- Open source GIS raster, topological vector, image processing, and graphics production functionality.
- Software for desktop and Internet mapping, route finding, drive time, and e-business mapping systems.
- Interactive cartography for decision-making support and data analysis, allowing users to create a report and graph for each of the territories on a map. In English and French.
- Travel website and mobile phone application that lets users download free audio guides to their GPS enabled phone, track their travels and share their travel experiences with others.
- Innovative Vector Storage, company focusing at geographic storing and streaming technology. The main product is the RAVE Geo vector database.
ImageSTOR Raster Database Manager
- System for managing spatial raster databases in GIS systems.
- Software developer in geographical information technology and fabrication of electronics maps.
- Provides electric and gas utility boundaries for mapping and data analysis, using Tactician software and the ABI database.
- Portal with mapping news, downloads, events, links, and resources about GeoMedia.
- AM/FM/GIS solutions for the utilities industry, including communications, gas, pipeline, electric, and water/wastewater.
- KGIS it is a GIS application for KDE. The objective of KGIS is be the base for the development of GIS applications in KDE.
- GIS software consulting firm based in British Columbia, Canada providing web mapping services involving merging maps with data.
- Software components for building situational awareness applications in aviation, defense and homeland security. The LuciadMap, LuciadFusion and LuciadATCPlayback products provide data fusion, advanced data analysis and graphical visualization.
- An application to view, edit, and convert DEM and SDTS DEM files for the Mac OS.
- Software for viewing, converting, and editing map data.
- Tool to make maps. Includes documents, links, FAQs and online shop.
- Large GIS software developer. Locate software, data, events, solutions, services, partners, alliances, and corporate information.
- Tools, utilities, add-ins, and templates for Microsoft's MapPoint application.
- Software specifically designed to present European geospatial data and maps.
MFworks by Thinkspace
- Raster GIS with image processing and spatial analysis functions.
- Creator of TNTmips, an advanced professional GIS and geospatial data analysis package for Windows, Unix and Macintosh.
- Open source geographic information system program written in Java, developed and maintained by a group of volunteers from around the world.
PCI Geomatics Group
- Geomatica software for remote sensing, image interpretation, digital photogrammetry, GIS, cartography and data visualization.
Pitney Bowes Group
- Provides location intelligence products that can pinpoint exact latitudes and longitudes and run calculations based on unique business needs. Includes details of products, applications and developer tools.
Pocket Systems Ltd.
- Developer of PocketGIS, a GIS for Windows CE handheld computers.
- Developed by Prithvitech. Also providing GIS setup and management, digitizing, hosting data on the internet, and a whole range of software development services.
- Developer of online mapping software for exploring, visualizing and sharing information on the web. Products include Rhiza Insight and Rhiza Folio.
- Offers a K-12 school district GIS planning tool.
Seabed Mapping International Ltd
- Provides bathymetry of the world's ocean floors to the international fishing industry. Delivers paper or digital charts for anywhere on the planet.
- Offers tailor made GIS solutions integrated with ERP capabilities, 3D simulation tools and civil engineering CAD products.
- Program converts raster maps into vector-based maps, utilize intelligent attribute determination functions, and add individual attributes.
SuperMap GIS Technologies, Inc.
- Makers of software for stand alone operation, networked collaboration, handheld display, surveying, and form based data entry.
- Providers of Digital orthophotography, aerial photography, topographic mapping, planimetric mapping and data conversion services for municipal, county, state, and federal government and civil engineers.
- Comprehensive GIS development toolkit with 2000+ functions and properties, GIS internet server, and aerial imagery rectification software.
- Statistical analysis software for environmental and public health decision making.
- Extensible multiplatform geographic data viewer (free, with code).
TOPOtoIMAGE mapping software
- TOPOtoIMAGE is software for Macintosh computers that creates color and shaded relief images of the Earth's surface from digital elevation databases.
- Open source desktop GIS tool built with Eclipse Rich Client technology.
- Offers Internet/intranet GIS and mapping components for Web developers.
Vianova Systems AS
- Novapoint tools for surveyors in civil engineering of infrastructure and landscape design. Overview of products and profile of company based in Sandvika, Norway.
Weiler Mapping, Inc.
- Provides GIS services, including data conversion of assessment and utility mapping, database development and data integration.
WinQuery for WinGIS
- Offers a powerful way of linking any relational database to WinGIS 2000. Connects to multi-user databases like SqlServer, Oracle, SQLBase, Sybase, Interbase, MySQL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 10:15:17 UTC -