become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geographic_Information_Systems/Education
Geographic Information Systems
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Education
Science: Earth Sciences: Education
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Academic Departments
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Education
- The arctic research community demonstrates use of geospatial data and tools to arctic research and education. Information from meetings, an online discussion forum, news, and events.
BCIT GIS Programs
- Courses and programs of study in GIS at the British Columbia Institute of Technology
California State University, Long Beach
- Geography department web site. Links to CSULB Geography GIS/Map Lab and courses in GIS, cartography, and remote sensing.
Center for Geospatial Workforce Development
- We develop online coursework in the field of Geospatial Information Technology which will be utilized to cultivate a highly skilled Geospatial Information Technology workforce.
Department of Cartography
- Institute of Geography, Polish Academy of Sciences.
Department of Geography, Leeds University
- Distance Learning course in GIS. Site also includes GIS software.
ESRI Virtual Campus
- The ESRI Virtual Campus offers self-paced GIS education in the science, application, and technology of GIS.
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College: Geographic Information Systems and Visualization
- Provides information on the degree programs and courses. (Cloquet, MI)
GIS Training site
- Resource to finding GIS-based training sources.
- GIS teaching and research lab at the University of Florida.
- From the "Virtual Geography Department" at the University of Colorado.
- Comprehensive and independent guide to GIS analysis, spatial analysis techniques and GIS software.
International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation
- ITC develops and transfers knowledge for Sustainable Development, undertakes education, research and advisory services in earth observation and spatial information collection, analysis and management.
MidAmerica GIS Consortium, Ltd
- Nonprofit educational organization established to foster the applications of GIS and related spatial technologies in the mid-continent region.
New Urban Research
- Training and consulting services in use of spatial analysis and demographic data, focused on community groups. Describes workshops and staff, and offers sample reports.
Niagara College, Postgraduate Diploma in GIS Website
- An alternative to the traditional masters degree allowing for application based skill set that complements existing experience and expertise.
Penn State University Master's and Certificate GIS Programs
- Penn State University's online Masters degree and graduate level certificate program in GIS are led by respected instructors and designed to meet the needs and schedules of full-time professionals.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Department of Resource Analysis
- SMU offers a complete Master's degree in Resource Analysis, with GIS education in natural resource planning, crime mapping, and business planning applications.
Theoretical and Applied Geographic Information Systems, Postgraduate Certificate in
- Interactive distant learning program for professionals. Focuses on design and implementation in real-life situations. Admission and technical requirements, courses, fees, programs and FAQs.
University Consortium for Geographic Information Science
- Non-profit organization of universities and other research institutions dedicated to advancing our understanding of geographic processes and spatial relationships through improved theory, methods, technology, and data.
University of Chicago
- Providing information to serve the needs of GIS users on campus.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, GIS homepage
- Academic website containing any and all of the University's GIS offerings, from course offerings, special interest groups, to maps.
University of Redlands MS in GIS
- This MS GIS program with concentration in Geographic Information Analysis and Management is designed for an international audience of professionals seeking to improve their knowledge of the analysis and management of geographic information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 9, 2010 10:57:53 AM EDT -