become an editor
the entire directory
only in Data/North_America
Geographic Information Systems
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Data: North America
Alaska State Geo-spatial Data Clearinghouse
- Alaska state and local government geospatial maps and data.
- Geospatial clearinghouse for the state of California.
Colorado Geological Survey: GIS Data
- State and local government oriented data including engineering geology and geologic hazards, geologic mapping, and GIS and technical services.
Community Mapping Network
- Created to share a wealth of natural resource information and maps with communities in British Columbia, Canada. Allows users to add data.
Florida Geographic Data Library
- Spatial (GIS) data for the state of Florida.
Hawaii Statewide GIS Program
- Free downloadable GIS spatial data, metadata, and maps.
Illinois Natural Resources Geospatial Data Clearinghouse
- Provides access to Illinois GIS data sets and metadata documentation.
Indiana Spatial Data Portal
- Provides access to more than 17 terabytes of Indiana geospatial data.
Infoshare: Community Data on New York City
- Profile and compare neighborhoods, and produce original tables.
Iowa Geospatial Data Clearinghouse
- Geospatial data for the state of Iowa.
Kansas Geospatial Community
- State of Kansas Data access and support center (DASC). DASC catalogues, archives, and distributes databases with FGDC compliant metadata and direct FTP access.
Kentucky Geological Survey's Geospatial Data Library
- Electronic maps and GIS data for the state of Kentucky.
Louisiana Statewide GIS
- Contains GIS and mapping data on the state of Louisiana.
Maine GIS Data Catalog
- Provides access to the digital geographic data produced by the GIS Executive Council and Maine GeoLibrary Board.
- GIS data layers for the state of Massachusetts.
- Center for Geographic Information provides GIS data and maps for the state of Michigan.
Minnesota Geographic Data Clearinghouse
- Source for geographic data and maps for the state of Minnesota.
Mississippi Automated Resource Information System
- GIS data clearinghouse for the state of Mississippi.
Mississippi Geospatial Clearinghouse
- Provides access to the GIS data resources of Mississippi.
Missouri Spatial Data Information Service
- Provides public access to GIS and census data about the state of Missouri.
Montana Geographic Information Clearinghouse
- Comprehensive collection of geospatial data for the state of Montana.
National Historic Geographic Information System
- Historical U.S. census data and boundary files from 1790 to 2000.
- GIS data for the state of North Carolina.
Nebraska GIS Data Bank
- GIS data layers for the state of Nebraska.
New Jersey GIS Department
- GIS data and mapping services for the state of New Jersey.
New York State GIS Clearinghouse
- Operated by the New York State Office for Technology. Provides access to the New York State GIS Metadata and Data Repository.
- New Hampshire's statewide GIS data clearinghouse.
North Dakota GIS
- Portal to North Dakota geospatial data and information.
NOS Data Explorer
- Offers interactive mapping tools that allow users to locate NOS products in any area in the United States and its territories through a metadata catalog.
- Provides access to Ohio GIS data.
Oklahoma Center for Geospatial Information
- Geospatial data and information for the state of Oklahoma provided by Oklahoma State University.
Oregon Geospatial Enterprise Office
- Coordinates, develops and maintains geographic information for the state of Oregon.
- Official public access geospatial information clearinghouse for the state of Pennsylvania.
Rainwater Basin GIS Data Site
- Provides free GIS data sets pertaining to the Rainwater Basin wetlands in Nebraska.
Rhode Island GIS
- Data clearinghouse for the state of Rhode Island.
South Carolina GIS
- Geospatial data and information on the South Carolina Geographic Information Council.
South Dakota GIS
- GIS data and maps for the state of South Dakota.
Tennessee Spatial Data Server
- GIS data for the state of Tennessee. DOQQs, DRGs, DEMs, boundaries, wetlands, and geology.
United States National Atlas
- Map layers available to the public.
Utah GIS Portal
- Catalogs free GIS datasets, data standards, and online digital maps for the state of Utah.
Vermont Center for Geographic Information
- Stores and distributes geospatial data for the state of Vermont.
West Virginia GIS Technical Center
- Provides GIS data and services for the state of West Virginia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:05:32 AM EST -