become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geographic_Information_Systems/Data
Geographic Information Systems
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Data
Science: Earth Sciences: Data Centers
This category in other languages:
- iStreetView - 360-degree Geocoded Street level Imaging on the Web
AAM Geospatial Data
- Geospatial data provider based in Australia, Asia, Africa and New Zealand. Products include satellite imagery, aerial photography, survey, pictometry, 3D models, and LiDAR.
American Digital Cartography, Inc.
- Providers of digital mapping data for use with CAD and GIS systems.
The Climate Source
- Distributor of spatial climate data developed by Oregon State University's PRISM mapping program.
- An Internet mapping service and spatial data warehouse.
Digital Data Technologies, Inc (DDTi)
- Road centerline and address base mapping for GIS and E9-1-1.
Doyle's GIS Info Page
- Information about GIS and links to GIS site for mostly free data for the USA.
- On-line access to the Divestco Canadian libraries of raster and digital well log data. Also well ticket and scanned images of government well documents.
GeographX Digital Mapping
- New Zealand land information and GIS services. Site offers some free data.
- A worldwide geographical database with a search function, browsable maps, and downloadable data files available free under a Creative Commons attribution license.
- Provides spatial data services.
GIS Data Depot
- Provides free GIS data downloads and creates custom spatial data CD-ROMs.
Go Spatial Limited
- Producer of digital geographic data suitable for reference base mapping at global, regional or national levels.
GTOPO30 - Global Topographic Data
- Digital elevation model (DEM) developed to meet the needs of geospatial data users for 30-arc second elevation data.
- A database and web service that maps United Kingdom postcodes and points to current or past administrative area information and polygons.
- Provides geocoding of worldwide addresses. In several languages.
- Provides B2B professionals with presentational 3D city and mapping data as well as building data.
Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center
- Provides international environmental GIS data and maps.
- Specific geographic databases compatible with the majority of the GIS of the market.
University Library Digital Spatial Data Catalog
- Searchable catalog of data/metadata managed by Numeric and Spatial Data Services at the University of Michigan Library
- National mapping information from the U.S. Geological Survey. A good place to start the search for many kinds of GIS data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:42:45 AM EDT -