become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Colleges_and_Universities
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Education: Colleges and Universities
Science: Social Sciences: Academic Departments
This category in other languages:
Auckland University: Department of Geography
- Presents the geography department at Auckland University. Also outlines general topics in geography, including opportunities for geography graduates.
Department of Geography, McGill University
- A summary of the undergraduate geography program at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Department of Geography, University of Texas
- BA, MA and Ph.D. programs offered.
Free University of Brussels: Department of Geography
- Information on the department, faculty and course listings. English version.
Geography and Geomatics - University of Glasgow, Scotland
- The department of Geography and Geomatics at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Geography at the University of Kentucky
- Departments and programs, people and resources for students.
Geography at the University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Information about the department, fields of study and under graduate, post graduate, certificate and short courses offered. Also find out about staff, research interests and student organisations.
Geography at the University of Washington
- Offering graduate and undergraduate programs in GIS (Geographical Information Systems), international development and economic, urban, Social, political, and environmental geography.
The Geography Department at the University of British Columbia
- Find information about the department, fields of study, and courses offered. You can also find out about faculty, graduate students, and research interests.
Lancaster University - Geography Department
- Details of admissions, the faculty, research and degree schemes, as well as a student area which has links to specimen exam questions and staff/student committee information.
Northern Arizona University: Department of Geography and Public Planning
- Features information on Geography Awareness Week, the Remote Sensing page, and courses, faculty and staff.
Queen's University Belfast, School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology
- Comprehensive information on teaching and research in both physical and human geography at Northern Ireland's oldest university.
San Francisco State University - Geography
- Includes degree programs, jobs and internships, and faculty contacts.
School of Geography and the Environment - University of Oxford
- News, staff, students, research, facilities, contact and external links.
University of Berne - Department of Geography
- Study areas include human and physical geography, and soil sciences.
University of Birmingham - Geography, Earth, and Environmental Sciences
- One of the largest departments in the UK with over 800 students studying at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
University of Cambridge Department of Geography
- Details of undergraduate, graduate, and research courses, staff, facilities, and job opportunities.
University of Durham - Department of Geography
- Information on undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research activities.
University of Fribourg - Department of Geography
- Offers information on research groups for social and economic geography, physical and environmental geography, and geomatics.
University of Maryland: Department of Geography
- Graduate and undergraduate programmes, details of courses, research and faculty.
University of Melbourne Department of Geography Studies
- Information on graduate and undergradute programs.
University of Southampton - Department of Geography
- Information about the department for undergraduates and postgraduates. Research themes are: Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis; Environmental Processes and Change; Economy, Culture, Space.
University of Strathclyde: Department of Geography and Sociology
- Offering specialist teaching in Applied, Urban and Environmental Geography.
University of Zurich - Department of Geography
- Teaching and research in department's divisions: physical geography, human geography, economic geography, remote sensing and natural resources, remote sensing applications, spatial data handling, and education for geographers.
Colleges and Universities
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 11:35:04 UTC -