become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_and_Consumer_Science/Education
Family and Consumer Science
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Family and Consumer Science: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Education
California Department of Education Home Economics Careers & Technology
- For teachers and administrators involved with the home economics careers and technology and FHA-HERO curriculum.
Cornell University College of Human Ecology
- The College responds to human needs by improving nutrition and health, advancing environmental design and technology, promoting human development, and securing economic and social well-being for individuals, families, and communities through integrated programs of research, outreach, and teaching.
North Carolina State University Family & Consumer Sciences
- Extension service offering educational programs delivered by county extension educators, and focus on the strengthening and sustaining families within the community.
Oregon State University College of Health and Human Sciences
- Offers undergraduate and graduate education in the areas of merchandising management, human development, family sciences, food and nutrition, public health, and exercise and sports sciences.
Sault College - Child and Youth Work Program
- Information about this human and social services oriented program. Includes faculty profiles, student success stories, FAQs and related links. Located in Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada.
Texas Cooperative Extension Family and Consumer Sciences
- Provides educational programs that build individual and family capacity for self-sufficiency, problem prevention, stability and economic security.
University of Akron - School of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Find information on faculty, and courses.
University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Offers the following departments for research and study: Child and Family Development, Foods and Nutrition, Housing and Consumer Economics, and Textiles, Merchandising and Interiors.
University of Utah Family and Consumer Studies
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs in consumer and family studies, human development, and environment studies.
University of Wisconsin Madison School of Human Ecology
- Information on degree programs in consumer science and textile design.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 22, 2013 11:56:42 AM EDT -