become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Teaching_Resources
Native American Webquests
Society: History: Education
The Big Myth
- An experimental learning module designed for use in European primary school classrooms. It is a sociology textbook for the comparative study of world creation mythology. The myths are told using Flash animation and are accompanied by an overview of the culture, the pantheon of the gods and a series of exercises based on that culture.
Canadian Provinces and Territories
- Canadian map activity that plays the national anthem.
The Castle of King Edward
- Virtual tour of a medieval castle explaining the history, architecture, culture, religion, food, royalty, knights, armor and traditions. Designed for teachers, students and kids.
Coming to a New Land
- This webquest will increase student understanding of Ellis Island and the immigrant experience in the U.S. The webquest is designed for fourth grade students.
Multimedia Learning: United States and World History and Government
- Provides classroom history Powerpoints and games. They come with extensive lessons, crossword puzzles, worksheets and exams and are available in both DVD and CD formats.
- On-line resources not only provide a valuable personal development resource for researchers, but also provide an important repository of social science knowledge. ReStore aims to make sure these online resources stay live and updated even after the original funds for them cease.
Social Studies for Kids
- Offers articles, links, and fun facts, on history, geography, cultures, holidays, economics, and archaeology.
Social Studies Lessons
- Links to both lesson plans and strategies for teaching social science, history, and government.
- Teacher shares resources designed for the middle school classroom.
- Collaborative, online, simulated journey on the Oregon Trail for K-12 classrooms. Starts January 2002 and free registration is required.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 13:15:03 UTC -