become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Urban_Economics
Local Currency Systems
Business: Real Estate
Science: Social Sciences: Demography and Population Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
Society: Issues: Housing
Society: Issues: Transportation
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA)
- A not-for-profit, knowledge-oriented network. Disseminates organizational and conference information; related news; and, for members, its journal Real Estate Economics.
Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI)
- Institutional, research and publications information from this national research consortium.
BAE Urban Economics
- Promotional and research material from a nationwide US urban economics and economic development consultancy, with wide-ranging expertise in the field.
Economic and Planning Systems (EPS)
- An urban economics consulting firm in the American southwest, specializing in real estate feasibility, fiscal analysis, public finance, regional forecasting, and international economic development.
Economic Development Association Scotland (EDAS)
- A Scottish professional association, oriented towards knowledge and skills development. The site also includes news, research and events information.
Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC): Regional and Urban Economics, Real Estate
- Christian Zimmermann's global institutional index segment for these areas of work, hosted as part of the RePEc effort by the Research Division of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics (FCREUE)
- Program information from a leading center for research in the Californian urban economy. The Center operates from the Haas School of Business, at the University of California, Berkeley.
International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Membership association serving economic and community development professionals. A wide-ranging US-based resource.
Jack Brause Library
- An academic library serving the wider real estate community, at New York University.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Department of Urban Studies and Planning (DUSP)
- Program, facilities and admissions information from this leading academic center.
University of Glasgow: Urban Studies
- Information on program, research, events and expertise from a leading British research center.
University of Wisconsin-Madison: James A. Graaskamp Center for Real Estate
- Faculty and program information from this research institute, centering upon urban land economics.
Urban Economics Simulation Study
- Youngsun Kwon's models (open, and closed) of a monocentric city with a dense hub-and-spoke commuting network. The open model is available for public use.
The Western Pennsylvania Brownfields Center
- Carnegie Mellon University's wide-ranging, scholarly resource for brownfield revitalization, connecting local stakeholders with academics and practitioners.
Wyoming Center for Business and Economic Analysis
- A business providing economic data for southeast Wyoming, as well as a wider offering in local economics-based services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 12, 2014 at 21:48:07 UTC -