become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Urban_Economics
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Urban Economics
Local Currency Systems
Business: Real Estate
Science: Social Sciences: Demography and Population Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
Society: Issues: Housing
Society: Issues: Transportation
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association (AREUEA)
- A not-for-profit, knowledge-oriented network. Disseminates organizational and conference information; related news; and, for members, its journal Real Estate Economics.
Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI)
- Institutional, research and publications information from this national research consortium.
Economic Development Association Scotland (EDAS)
- A Scottish professional association, oriented towards knowledge and skills development. The site also includes news, research and events information.
Economic and Planning Systems
- An urban economics consulting firm specializing in real estate feasibility, fiscal analysis, public finance, regional forecasting, and international economic development.
Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC): Regional and Urban Economics, Real Estate
- Christian Zimmermann's global institutional index segment for these areas of work, hosted as part of the RePEc effort by the Research Division of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Higher Education Academy: Books on Regional and Urban Economics
- Books suitable for teaching Regional and Urban Economics at university level, from the Economics Network at Britain's Higher Education Academy. General texts and books on specific topics are listed, and the site offers links to UK search information on each book.
Institute for Urban Economics (IUE)
- Russian not-for-profit urban regeneration organization. Describes activities, and contains knowledge-based reports.
International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Membership association serving economic and community development professionals. A wide-ranging US-based resource.
Jack Brause Library
- An academic library serving the wider real estate community, at New York University.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Department of Urban Studies and Planning (DUSP)
- Program, facilities and admissions information from this leading academic center.
University of Glasgow: Department of Urban Studies
- Information on program, research, events and expertise from a leading British research center, as well as information for students and material accessible only to staff.
University of Wisconsin-Madison: James A. Graaskamp Center for Real Estate
- Faculty and program information from this research institute, whose work is grounded in urban land economics.
Wyoming Center for Business and Economic Analysis
- A business providing economic data for southeast Wyoming, as well as a wider offering in local economics-based services.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 24, 2012 8:23:03 PM EDT -