become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Political_Economics
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science
This category in other languages:
Confessions of a Geoist
- Describes the evolution of neoclassical economic thinking into geoist, geoclassical thought. Describes the potential contribution of new public economic decision techniques (demand revealing processes) to this body of thought.
- An economics blog that reviews the dramatic changes in the world economy. Focuses on the UK, the US, and China's economic growth.
Economics From Washington
- Helps institutional money managers improve their performance by understanding how decisions made by economics policymakers impact markets.
A Glossary of Political Economy Terms
- Hypertext dictionary of extensive definitions of around 200 political economic terms, by Dr. Paul M. Johnson of Auburn University.
McKeever Institute of Economic Policy Analysis
- Analysis of sovereign national economic policies based on 33 policies deemed critical to environmentally sound economic growth.
When will the Bubble Burst?
- Article in "Socialism Today" analysing the state of the world economy. The recent growth spurt has been propelled by a highly unstable cycle of consumer spending and business investment-fuelled by a crazy stock exchange bubble. Sharpening trends within the US economy and the still spreading world slump mean that the days of the US boom are numbered
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2015 at 17:07:43 UTC -