become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Ricardo,_David
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: People: Ricardo, David
Kids and Teens: People and Society: Biography: Economists: Ricardo, David
Archive for the History of Economic Thought: David Ricardo
- Contains a bibliography and full text works including an "Essay on Profits," commenting on corn laws, "The High Price of Bullion," on depreciation, and "Principles of Political Economy."
David Ricardo and Comparative Advantage
- An introduction to Ricardo's theory of comparative advantage and a biography.
David Ricardo's Contributions to Economics
- A synopsis of Ricardo's major theories, by Yousuf Dhamee.
Modern History Sourcebook: The Iron Law of Wages
- A selection from Ricardo's book, On Wages, describing the labor theory of value.
On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation
- The full text of the third edition of the 1821 book by David Ricardo. Hosted by the Library of Economics and Liberty.
Ricardo on Value: The Three Chapter Ones
- Three versions of the heavily revised first chapter of Ricardo's book, On Value. From 1817, 1819 and 1821.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 8, 2009 2:57:02 AM EDT -