become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Microeconomics
Computational Equilibrium Analysis
General Equilibrium Analysis
The Bonn Graduate School of Economics
- The Bonn Graduate School of Economics is designed for highly qualified students with a strong interest in quantitative economic research. The successful completion of the program will qualify students for positions in academic institutions, industry, political and public administration.
- An intermediate text by David Friedman
Problems in Microeconomics
- Problems in Microeconomics is a set of practice problems and interactive lecture displays for students and faculty in introductory courses in microeconomics. The problems were written by Byron W. Brown, Professor of Economics at Michigan State University.
Risk and Certainty Equivalent Applet
- A discussion of risk and uncertainty and an applet demonstrating how to calculate a certainty equivalent for risk averse or risk seeking individuals.
Supply and Demand Principles
- Explains basic principles of supply and demand curves.
WebEc - Microeconomics
- Contains links to and descriptions of resources related to Microeconomics.
NPR : 'Freakonomics': Musings of a 'Rogue Economist'
- Economist Steven Levitt talks about his new book, "Freakonomics." A professor at the University of Chicago, Levitt uses statistics to examine matters of everyday life, often with unexpected results. [10:31 streaming audio broadcast] (April 01, 2005)
Usenet sci.econ.research -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 6:08:27 UTC -