become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Labor_Economics
Labor Research Institutes
News: Current Events: Business and Economy: Employment and Income
Society: Issues: Economic
Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates essential statistical data to the American public, the U.S. Congress, other Federal agencies, State and local governments, business, and labor.
European Association of Labour Economists
- Newsletter, and membership and conference information.
European Public Employment Service Monitor
- Provides a database of public employment service reforms, targets and strategy and performance measurements.
How the United States Government Measures Unemployment
- Bureau of Labor Statistics report explains methodology, definitions, and seasonal fluctuations.
- News, information and expertise on the divide in income, wealth and health.
International Labour Organization
- The UN specialized agency which seeks the promotion of social justice and internationally recognized human and labour rights.
Introduction to Labor Economics
- The theory of labor supply and demand from a neoclassical economics perspective.
Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA)
- Publications, news, meetings, links, and membership information for practitioners and researches in labor and employment relations.
Labor and Employment Statistical Resources on the Web
- A directory of mainly U.S. statistical resources.
Labor Institutes and Research Centers in the World
- A directory maintained by Christian Zimmermann.
The labour market - interactive Java applet
- Features an interactive Java applet with a guided exercise. Designed to familiarize undergraduate students with labor demand, labor supply and unemployment.
The Low-Wage Labor Market
- A volume of papers prepared at the Urban Institute in 1999.
WebEc Labor and Demographics Resources
- Links of interest to labor economists
Wikipedia: Labor Economics
- Introduction to labor economics
Workers Compensation Research Institute
- An independent, not-for-profit research organization providing objective information about public policy issues involving workers' compensation systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 15:05:05 UTC -