become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Institutional_Economics
Autobiography of Douglass C. North
- Major contributor to Institutional Economics and winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics 1993 (with Robert Fogel).
Autobiography of Herbert A. Simon
- Winner Nobel Prize in economics 1978 mainly for research on decision making in organizations.
Autobiography of Robert William Fogel
- Major contributor to Economic History (Cliometrics) and Institutional Economics. Winner of the Nobel Prize in economics 1993 (with Douglass C. North).
Autobiography of Ronald Coase
- Major contributor to Institutional Economics by his work on theory of property rights. Winner of Nobel Prize in economics 1991.
Buchanan, James M. Jr.
- Nobel lecture and curriculum vitae.
Conall Boyle on lotteries
- Papers and other materials on the social use of lotteries in non-market distribution, by a researcher at the University of Swansea.
Institutional Economics Blog
- Papers, comments, links and article archive by Stephen Kirchner.
International Society for New Institutional Economics
- Profile, resources and membership.
The Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics - JITE
- The Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics JITE provides a forum for research results.
Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
- Bonn, Germany. Works on integrating law, political science and economics. List of scholars, publications, research and teaching programs.
Ronald Coase Institute
- US research institute specialized in new institutional economics. Working papers, information about Coase, multi-lingual glossary, reading list.
Social Capital Gateway
- Resources on the economics of social capital. Reading lists, paper reviews, news and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2016 at 14:45:10 UTC -