become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Institutes
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Social Sciences: Research
This category in other languages:
Atlantic Provinces Economic Council (APEC)
- An independent, non-partisan research and educational institution formed to promote the economic development of the Atlantic Region of Canada.
Brussels European and Global Economic Laboratory
- Based on a model which balances public and private inputs in its governance and funding, it intends to bring a new voice into Europe's economic policy discussion.
Center for Industry Studies - University of Pittsburgh
- The Center for Industry Studies was established at the University of Pittsburgh to support research that is based on a deep understanding of firms and the markets in which they compete.
Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR)
- A network of over 500 researchers throughout Europe, researching a variety of macroeconomic topics with particular emphasis on European integration.
Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET)
- Association of individuals who conduct business or consumer survey data provides information on conferences and membership.
European Capital Markets Institute
- Sponsor of studies, programmes and conferences relating to the functioning of the European capital markets provides research reports and conference proceedings.
European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI)
- Institute for European and comparative corporate governance issues provides calendar of upcoming conferences and membership information.
German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin)
- The German Institute for Economic Research is one of the leading research institutes in Europe with a research staff of about 120 economists. It is an independent, non-profit-making academic institute which is involved in basic research and policy advice.
Ibero-America Institute (IAI)University of Goettingen
- Part of the economics department of the Georg-August-University in Goettingen, provides description of researchers, courses, and recent publications, mostly in development economics.
- Institute for Liberty and Democracy headed by Hernando de Soto. Publications, projects, contact information.
Institute for Economic Research Halle (IWH)
- Focused on research on transformation processes in Eastern Germany and in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Main page and deeplinks have some German language content.
Institute for International Economics
- The Institute for International Economics is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research institution devoted to the study of international economic policy.
Institute for Market Economics
- Private Bulgarian think-tank promotes market-oriented policies and provides working papers in economics, finance, and development.
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- Research in all fields of labor economics and policy consultancy on labor market policy.
Institute of Studies on Mediterranean Societies
- Historical and economic research on Mediterranean societies, based in Napoli, Italy.
International Institute of Forecasters (IIF)
- Brings together insights from statistics, economics, psychology, and related disciplines into economic forecasting.
International Institute of Public Finance (IIPF)
- The aims of the Institute are the study of Public Finance and Public Economics, research in these fields, and the establishment of contacts and exchange of opinions on these problems among persons of all nationalities.
John Deutsch Institute
- Aims to facilitate and promote research, analysis and informed discussion across the full range of policy challenges facing Canada.
Kiel Institute for World Economics
- The Kiel Institute for World Economics at the University of Kiel is an international center for economic policy research and documentation, it has about 270 employees. The Institute's main activities are economic research, economic policy consulting, and the documentation and provision of information about international economic relations.
MERIT - Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology
- MERIT is a research institute of the University of Maastricht (Netherland) and was founded on January 1, 1988. The research and teaching focus on the economics of technological change and innovation.
The Norms and Preferences Network
- Interdisciplinary group researching behavioral economic topics provides working papers.
Political Economy Research Institute - University of Massachusetts
- Policy-oriented research institute in areas of international macroeconomics, development, peacebuilding and the environment, provides recent working papers.
- Institute for border economic and enterprise development at A&M International University, Texas. Research on U.S.-Mexico trade and border issues, Texas South Border Regional Indicators, border Business Information, Laredo Economic Outlook Reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2016 at 1:32:58 UTC -