become an editor
the entire directory
only in Official_Statistics/Europe
Indicators and Statistics
Science: Social Sciences: Demography and Population Studies: Europe
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks: Supranational: Eurozone
Eurostat - Statistical Office of the European Commission
- Provides detailed statistics on the EU and candidate countries, along with various statistical publications. [English/French/German]
Albania - Institute of Statistics
- Produces economic and social indicators and statistics, with latest data releases highlighted. Also describes organizational structure and lists publications. [Albanian/English]
Austria - Statistics Austria
- Economic, demographic, and social data. Some contents in English, complete information in German.
Basque Statistical Office
- With statistics on the economy, population and the environment.
Belarus - Ministry of Statistics and Analysis
- Features a table of main socio-economic indicators of the Republic of Belarus for 2001 and 2002. [English/Russian]
Belgium - National Institute of Statistics
- A division of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Official statistical site for Belgium. Information on unemployment, consumer prices and labour information. Also includes wage data. [German/Dutch/French/English]
Bulgaria - National Statistical Institute
- Contains info on population, labour, energy, industry, crops, livestock, trade, transport, and health services.
Croatian Bureau of Statistics
- Statistical yearbooks, demographic and agricultural census data, and release schedule for economic data. [English/Croatian]
Czech Statistical Office
- Includes Macro-economic, trade, consumer prices and industry data. Some of the information is available for 2001. [English/Czech]
Denmark - Statistics Denmark
- Provides economic and macro-economic data including county-level information. [English/Danish]
Estonia - Statistical Office of Estonia
- Also contains pre-War data for all the Baltic states. [English/Estonian]
European Central Bank Statistics
- Official European economical statistics.
Finland - Statistics Finland
- Comprehensive information including, consumer prices, finance, income, private consumption, trade and the environment. [English/Finnish/Swedish]
Germany - Federal Statistical Office Germany
- Provides detailed and up to date economic statistics, as well as macro-economic and social information. [English/German]
Greece - National Statistical Service
- Highlights recent releases, with publication schedule of economic and demographic data. [English/Greek]
Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- Provides up to date economic and financial statistics as well as socio-economic information. [English/Hungarian]
Iceland - Statistics Iceland
- Key figures, agency structure, details of available data, and links to related sites. [English/Icelandic]
Ireland - Central Statistics Office
- Government body responsible for compiling Irish official statistics. Provides data and information on methodology. Also available in Irish.
Italy - National Statistical Institute
- Istituto Nazionale di Statistica, with some economic and social data in English, and more detailed information in Italian. Describes services and products available, as well as research projects and internal quality controls.
Latvia - Central Statistical Bureau
- Highlights key statistics and indicators, with recent releases and detailed demographic sets. [English/Latvian]
Lithuanian Department of Statistics
- Census and economic data, with new releases and free publications highlighted. [English/Lithuanian]
Luxembourg - STATEC
- Describes processes of collecting information, and lists available data resources, including demographics and quarterly economics. Complete information in French, some data in German and in English.
Macedonia State Statistical Office
- Economic as well as demographic data, with information on release schedule, past publications, and agency organization. [English/Macedonian]
Malta - National Statistics Office
- With demographic and economic information.
National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies
- INSEE and official statistics of France. Also offers information on a range of themed topics, as well as databases and publications.
Netherlands - Statistics Netherlands
- Press releases and key statistical and population data. [English/Dutch]
Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency
- Provides basic economic and demographic information for Northern Ireland. The agency also maintains the civil registry.
Norway - Statistics Norway
- Economic and demographic data, with release schedule, publications, and information on organization structure. [English/Norway]
Poland - Central Statistical Office
- Polska Statystyka Publiczna, with current information on a range of Polish economic and social statistics. [English/Polish]
Portugal - National Institute of Statistics
- Instituto Nacional de Estatistica, with some economic and social statistics in English, and more in Portuguese.
Russia - Federal State Statistics Service
- Goskomstat, with some agricultural, industrial and financial statistics. [English/Russian]
Slovakia - Statistical Office
- With data on economic development, population, housing, and the farm census. [English/Slovakian]
Slovenia - Statistical Office
- Statistical yearbook, census and economic data, and description of mineral and natural resources. [English/Slovenian]
Spain - National Statistics Institute
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística, including detailed statistical tables and general publications such as "Spain in figures".
Sweden - Statistics Sweden
- With more content in Swedish.
- Detailed statistics and profiles from the Swiss Federal Statistical Office.
Ukraine - The State Committee of Statistics
- Highlights of recent releases, agency structure, and listing of publications and custom services. [English/Ukrainian/Russian]
United Kingdom - HM Customs and Excise
- Trade Information Service, with data tables in Excel format.
United Kingdom - Incomes Data Services
- With extensive data on UK pay settlements.
United Kingdom - National Statistics
- Data on economy, population and society at national and local level. Summaries and detailed data releases are published free of charge.
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Statistical Division reports and data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2014 at 2:03:55 UTC -