become an editor
the entire directory
only in Game_Theory/Experimental_Economics
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Game Theory: Experimental Economics
- Newsletter dedicated to the use of economic experiments as a teaching tool for the classroom.
- Internet/intranet software to design and run noncooperative games between human subjects, and analyze the experimental outcomes.
- Economic Science Association, brings together people who do economic experiments and who are interested in experimental economics.
Experiments with Economic Principles
- Web site for the microeconomics textbook which incorporates classroom experiments. Experiences of educators and teaching resources.
Paving Wall Street
- Web site for the book applying experimental and behavioral economics to financial markets. Table of contents and a related article on learning in financial markets.
Y2K Bibliography of Experimental Economics and Social Science
- A bibliography containing about 2500 citations, with keywords and selected abstracts, for papers in economics and other social sciences that use laboratory experiments to study human behavior (political science, psychology, law, finance, and accounting).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:05:03 AM EDT -