become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Game_Theory
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Game Theory
Combinatorial Game Theory
Evolutionary Game Theory
History of Game Theory
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational
Society: Politics: Campaigns and Elections: Voting Systems
This category in other languages:
Agent-Based Computational Economics (ACE)
- Provides information and resources pertaining to the computational study of economies modelled as evolving systems of autonomous interacting agents. Provided by Leigh Tesfatsion.
An Introductory Sketch of Game Theory
- Detailed article by Roger McCain at Drexel University.
Definition of Game Theory
- Offers a brief definition of and introduction to the field. By Aner Sela and Jan Vleugels.
Didactic Game Theory
- Provides the teacher of a basic course in Game Theory with free user-friendly didactic tools for conducting web-based thought experiments. Provides customizable exercises and subject response statistics. Constructed by Ariel Rubinstein and Eli Zvuluny.
Economic and Game Theory Page
- Explores how interaction among intelligent, goal-seeking individuals determines social outcomes using the tools of modern economic theory. Provided by Dan Levine.
Edirc: Economic and Game Theory
- Index of economics institutions on the Internet.
European Voting Games
- Resources for the applications of game theory to the European Eunion's decision-making processes.
- Provides software library in C++ for performing various operations on n-person games in either extensive or normal form.
Game Theory .net
- Game theory resources including lectures, text books, and online games. Includes sections on game theory in movies and interactive simulations of game-theoretic concepts. Provided by Mike Shor at Vanderbilt University.
Game Theory Society
- Contains information on members, meetings, and publications.
Game Theory and Business Strategy: Bayes Rule Applet
- Two applets which demonstrate Bayes Rule. The first applet evaluates the chance of having a disease given that one is tested positive. The second presents similar principles in a labor management context.
Game Theory in Movies & on Television
- Provides a description of game theory themes in popular movies and television shows.
Marcelo Clerici-Arias Links on Game Theory
- Various links to game theory collected by Marcelo Clerici-Arias at Stanford University.
- Free open-source software for voting and election games and simulations, or lectures and research.
Prisoner's Dilemma Applet
- Interactive repeated prisoner's dilemma. Part of Mike Shor's lecture notes for a course in Game Theory. Play against different "personalities."
Theory of Honest Signalling
- An on-line tutorial on signalling theory and the handicap principle, as it is used in biology, economics, anthropology, and other disciplines.
Usenet sci.econ.research -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 6:24:30 AM EST -