become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Forecasting_and_Consulting
Forecasting and Consulting
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Research Services
Business: Financial Services: Financial Consultants
Science: Social Sciences: Methodology
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Business
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Financial
- consultants in the areas of economic analysis, infrastructure and reform throughout Australasia and South East Asia.
- Sponsored website aiming to provide information resources for professional forecasters; contains some useful current events, conferences and pointers to recent publications. Free registration required however to access some information which may increase sponsors marketing database.
- Provides economic strategy research and consultancy which assists businesses, governments and non-profit organizations through the application of microeconomic tools to decision-making, operations and planning.
Cambridge Economic Policy Associates
- an economic and financial policy advisory business that advises governments on the role of the private sector in public policy.
- Based in the UK, this firm provides economic analysis in competition and regulatory matters and legal proceedings. Site provides access to short notes on current issues encountered by the firm.
- The Competition Economists Group is an economic consulting practice operating in Europe and the Asia Pacific. It provides economic consulting services, specialising in competition, regulatory and damages matters.
- This firm specializes in transfer pricing and tax valuation services, with offices in North America and Europe and other affiliates elsewhere
The Challenge Forum
- London based resource for strategic and scenario planning. Site contains scenarios prepared in 2003 out to 2025 and useful links to a wide range of future-oriented organizations.
- This international economic survey firm offers monthly polls of economists for sale. Some sample reports available.
CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies
- Economic research institute specialising in market research and forecasting on the furniture sector and other sectors involving SME. Publisher of the annual "Forecast report on the furniture sector", CSIL maintains an original econometric model. University professors are among its researchers.
- Based in Cairns, Northern Queensland, Australia, provides economic statistical and demographic research, market research, and economic and social impact assessments.
Database Central Europe
- Research and forecasting labour costs and earnings in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Offers a range of forecasts for economic and business activities, based in the US but offering global forecast coverage
- Provides economic analysis, forecasting, computer models and consultation to assist in decision making and business strategy, focusing on the South African economy.
Economic Cycle Research Institute
- ECRI offers cyclical forecasting solutions for decision-makers. Research focuses on key cyclical indicators, including over 100 proprietary indexes.
Economics International Corp.
- Provides objective analysis of complex economic and financial issues. Also provides expert opinion and testimony in federal and state courts and regulatory hearings.
- Offers economic consultancy services in law and economics, public policy, and business strategy, based in Washington DC and San Francisco, CA.
- Econosystems is an economics research and business writing firm established by Anne Ramstetter Wenzel. Applied Economics and Research Services Firm
- consultants, based in California, providing decision support for business, finance and new product development; focussing on biotech and hi-tech sectors.
- London based consultancy with expertise in economic regulation, competition policy and other micro-economics issues.
- This macroeconomic model allows users to forecast, do policy analysis, and examine historical episodes. The site is a resource for business forecasters, government policy analysts, macroeconomic researchers, teachers, and students.
- Forecast Center and Interactive Community present trends and prospects beyond a year from many sources on a wide range of subjects, and provide commentary and analysis.
- The site develops a set of principles to guide forecasting for problems in management, operations research, and the social sciences.
- based in UK, Germany and Australia, providing consulting support to business and policy-makers using core insights from microeconomic theory and quantitative techniques to deliver tailor-made strategic advice.
Future Tool Kit
- Provides forecasts, advice about forecasting, forecasting software and ideas about the future.
- Provides economic forecasts for over 200 countries, industry analysis of more than 170 sectors, a large repository of data, and advisory services to companies, governments and organizations around the world.
H. Calero Consulting Group, Inc.
- Puerto Rico based consulting firm specializing in economic analysis, market studies, feasibility reports, litigation support, forecasting for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
- Specializes in economic and financial databases and software products for economic analysis and business decision-making.
Hytsa Estudios y Proyectos
- HYTSA, experts in privatizations, institutional strengthening, engineering, (water, wastewater, sewage, roads, and ports), environmental, economical and social studies.
ICEA - International Consulting Economists Association
- Based in London, ICEA is a non political and non-profit network of independent economists who network and discuss a range of economic issues of mutual benefit.
Market Research Report
- Host to the pooled works of over 200 of the globe's leading market research firms.
- Economic consulting firm offering services in microeconomics applied to law. Provides competition and litigation advice to clients and their lawyers by assisting them before and throughout the judicial proceedings.
- Applies game theory to the management of strategic issues.
Oxford Economic Forecasting
- Offering macroeconomic and industrial forecasting, econometric model-building and scenario analysis
PACEC - Public and Corporate Economic Consultants
- This firm, based in London and Cambridge, UK specialises in economic development and urban and regional regeneration consultancy. Published resources or studies are available or linked from this site.
- An economic consulting firm serving as expert witnesses in litigation and regulatory matters.
- providing professional economic advice on the application of European Community and national competition law, including Phase II European merger cases and Article 81 and Article 82 investigations.
- London based consultancy firm specialising in regulation and competition economics; web site contains occasional discussion papers.
UCLA Anderson Forecast
- offers quarterly forecasts of the economy in both U.S. and California, as well as review articles on economic topics.
- Software for building simulation models in the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Consulting is available and custom-built models can also be constructed.
Forecasting and Consulting
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 13:54:06 UTC -