become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Economics/Publications
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Financial Economics: Publications
This category in other languages:
Applied Financial Economics
- A journal providing an international forum for applied research on financial markets, including the bond and equity markets, derivative securities markets, the foreign exchange market, corporate finance, market microstructure and cognate areas.
Cost of Living by State
- Cost of living statistics by state including apartment rent, utilities and gas.
European Journal of Finance
- Includes a full range of theoretical and empirical topics in finance. The emphasis is on issues and research reflecting European interests and concerns.
- The official publication of Indian Institute of Finance provides tables of contents.
Finance and Development
- Promotes international monetary cooperation, exchange stability, and orderly exchange arrangements.
Financial Counseling and Planning
- Contents of previous issues, index of keywords with links to abstract, and guidelines for submission of manuscripts.
Financial History Review
- Designed as an international forum for people with an interest in the development of banking, finance, and monetary matters.
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management
- International peer-reviewed journal publishing research on finance, focussing on financial markets and portfolio management.
- Provides forum for academics and practitioners in the area of public finance.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
- Provides a searchable archive of abstracts and tables of contents and a sample copy.
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance
- Brings together international experts involved in the theoretical modeling of financial instruments as well as the application of these models to global financial markets. Tables of contents and abstract archive.
International Review of Economics and Finance
- Support site at the University of Dayton.
International Tax and Public Finance
- Table of content, previous issues, and subscription information.
Journal of Economics and Finance
- Theoretical, empirical, and methodological contributions in both economics and finance. Tables of Contents and abstracts.
Journal of Financial Economics
- Provides an outlet for scholarly studies of actual cases, events or practice. Offers tables of contents, abstracts and index.
Journal of Financial Intermediation
- Refereed papers on the design of financial contracts and institutions, spurred primarily by the development of information economics and option pricing.
North-American Journal of Economics and Finance
- General interest journal publishes pure theory and applied economics and finance. Tables of contents and abstract archive.
Reviews of Financial Studies
- Financial economics journal offers recent full-text articles.
Studies in Economic & Finance
- Provides description of journal and submission guidelines for authors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 26, 2012 12:31:20 PM EST -