become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Economics/People
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Financial Economics: People
- Papers by the Professor of Finance at the University of St. Gallen.
- With particular interest in monetary matters and monetary unions.
- Links to recent works of the team of the LSE Professor Emeritus of Banking and Finance.
- Ph.D. candidate in Mathematical Finance at Carnegie Mellon University provides several research papers for download.
- Research on corporate finance, insider trading, executive compensation, and individual portfolio selection.
- Personal page at the Haas School of Business provides research on currency market microstructure.
- A sequence of observations on financial- and macro-economics.
- Assistant Professor of Finance at the University of Michigan Business School. It provides vita, working papers and published papers on international finance and asset pricing.
- Home page of PhD student at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 2, 2010 3:54:47 PM EST -