become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Financial_Economics
Banks and Banking
Currency and Money
Society: Government: Finance: Central Banks: US Federal Reserve
This category in other languages:
- Comprehensive site about topics of financial theory, with a focus in Corporate Finance, Valuation and Investments. Updated Data, Excel Spreadsheets and Papers.
EDIRC - Financial Economics Institutes
- Directory of links for Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers around the World.
Finance Resources on the Web
- Directory of sites maintained by the Dakota University.
Investment Performance Analysis
- Explains concepts and provides sample calculations of returns, measuring risk and performance attribution.
Joey Conway’s Blog
- Economic commentary about the automotive industry, fiscal policy, health care, monetary policy, and technology.
Journal of Finance
- Publication of research of the main fields of financial theory. Contents, forthcoming papers and data sets.
Mechanisms for Financial Markets
- Various papers on a new auction mechanism that breaks auctions into auctionettes, and on a new design of an exchange rate mechanism.
Real Options .org
- Provides research paper abstracts, book reviews, conference information, links, and downloads relevant to the theory and practice of investment under uncertainty often referred to as real options valuation.
Vinod Kothari's Securitization Website
- Comprehensive source of information and articles on securitization.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 9:35:05 UTC -