become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Evolutionary_Economics
Evolutionary Game Theory
Association For Evolutionary Economics
- The Association for Evolutionary Economics (AFEE) is an international organization of economists and other social scientists devoted to analysis of economics as evolving, socially constructed and politically governed systems.
The European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy
- Conferences, workshops and publications.
- Economic growth, wealth creation, technological innovation, scientific and Industrial Revolution, democracy, capitalism, market reforms.
- Page with notes by Santa Fee Institute.
IIASA - Science for Global Insight
- The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is a non-governmental research organization located in Austria which does research on economic dynamics (among others).
Japan Association for Evolutionary Economics
- Currently has more than 500 members with heterogeneous background, economics, business science, law, sociology, history, physics, biology, engineering and mathematics.
Max Planck Institute of Economics
- Located in Jena, Germany. Research on Evolutionary Economics, Strategic Interaction, and Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy.
Nep-Evo Discussion List
- A weekly report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Includes archives
ZiF: The Sciences of Complexity
- Symposia and research at the Universitat Bielefeld.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 9:05:09 UTC -