become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Education
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Education
Institutes and Councils
Home: Personal Finance: Money Management
Reference: Education: Subjects
Science: Math: Statistics: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Academic Departments
Science: Social Sciences: Education
This category in other languages:
- Resources for economics educators. Includes online lesson plans and articles appropriate for high-school level courses.
Economic Education Web from University of Nebraska Omaha
- Contains lesson plans with activities for K-12 economics teachers. Also links of general interest for K-12 and university economics educators.
- One student's notes and essays covering economics topics from secondary school through the undergraduate level.
Foundation for Teaching Economics
- Offers free workshops for high school educators and students. Workshop dates, locations, and registration information, as well as resources, activities, and lesson plans for teaching economics.
Games Economists Play
- This web site is a resource for instructors of economics Provides resources for using non-computerized economic experiments (games) in the classroom. Provides an annotated compilation of over 120 games.
Gus A. Stavros Center for Free Enterprise and Economic Education
- Promotes the integration of free enterprise and economic education into the K-12 curriculum. Located at the University of South Florida.
IMF Center - EconEd Online
- Teacher guides, lesson plans, online exhibitions, facts and student interactives for fifth grade through high school, from the International Monetary Fund's economics education center.
- Econ100 is an international web site for students of economics that supports several principles of economics texts by Michael Parkin
The Journal of Economic Education
- A scholarly journal catering to undergraduate and graduate economics instructors. Online articles cover teaching methology, and evaluations.
Principles of Microfinance
- Collection of brief essays on the microfinance industry.
Stossel in the Classroom
- Dedicated to John Stossel's 20/20 segments, will send a free DVD with some of Stossel's segments to educators; also has free online teacher/student study guides accompany the DVD
Stuff: economics, baseball, computers
- Information for the beginning student on economics, banking, international finance, stocks, accounting, job search and scholarships.
- A student and teacher business studies resource centre including case studies, theory, teaching materials and lesson plans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:38:27 PM EDT -