become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economic_History/News_and_Media
News and Media
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Economic History: News and Media
- Journal concerned with the long-run evolution and contemporary operation of business systems and enterprises. Tables of contents.
Business History Review
- Harvard's quarterly publication of original research by leading historians, economists, sociologists, and scholars of business administration.
Enterprise and Society
- Research journal on the historical relations between businesses and their larger political, cultural, institutional, social, and economic contexts. International in scope, studies focus on individual firms and industries and grounded in a broad historical framework, as well as innovative applications of economic or management theories to business and its context.
European Journal of the History of Economic Thought
- Information on subscribing.
European Review of Economic History
- Provides an important new source of insight into European economic history.
Explorations in Economic History
- Provides broad coverage of the application of economic analysis to historical episodes.
Financial History Review
- Financial History Review is designed as the international forum for all scholars with interests in the development of banking, finance, and monetary matters.
History of Economics Review
- Journal of the History of Economic Thought Society of Australia published twice a year. Free online access.
- Encourages work on the relationship between society, institutions, moral commitments and the rational pursuit of self-interest. The journal seeks articles that focus on economic action in its social and historical context.
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 9, 2012 5:27:13 PM EDT -