become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Econometrics
Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Science: Math: Operations Research
Science: Math: Probability
Science: Math: Statistics
This category in other languages:
Class Notes for Econometrics
- Notes for a graduate course sequence by Hans G. Ehrbar. Includes PDF versions for several viewing and printing options, exams, and LaTeX source code.
Economagic: Economic Time Series Page
- A large collection of government time series datasets, primarily from the United States, available in plain text and Excel format. Includes plotting and regression tools.
Econometric Institutes and Research Centers in the World
- A directory of links, arranged by country and state.
Econometric Links of the Econometrics Journal
- A comprehensive database of resources for econometricians including software, data, publications, conferences, people, institutions, and jobs.
Econometric Resources on the Net
- Designed to assist econometrics students and practicing econometricians, by John Kane.
Econometrics in R
- A guide to using R for working with data, regression analysis, and plotting by Grant V. Farnsworth. [PDF]
- Graduate level course notes by Michael Creel, written in LyX and licensed under the GNU GPL. Source code, example programs, and a PDF version are available.
Inverse Problems in Econometrics: An Annotated Bibliography
- Notes and references for integral equations of the first and second kind and their applications in econometrics, by Marine Carrasco.
New Economics Papers: Econometrics
- An announcement service featuring edited reports of new research in econometrics. Offers email and RSS subscriptions and archives.
SoFiE: The Society for Financial Econometrics
- An international group dedicated to financial econometrics which organizes an annual conference and sponsors related programs. Associated with the Journal of Financial Econometrics. Includes information on membership and conferences.
UC Berkeley Econometrics Laboratory
- A Unix-based facility dedicated to computationally intensive econometrics and statistics. Provides software tutorials and a directory of data sources.
- A MathML-enabled wiki about econometrics, statistics, mathematics, and scientific computing.
Usenet comp.soft-sys.matlab -
Usenet sci.stat.edu -
Usenet sci.stat.math -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2015 at 5:27:28 UTC -