become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economics/Development_Economics
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Urban Community and Economic Development
Business: International Business and Trade: Economic Development
Business: Real Estate: Commercial: Economic Development Agencies
Society: Issues: Environment: Sustainable Development
Society: Issues: Global: Aid and Development
Society: Philanthropy: International Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
American Community Network
- ACN is a searchable database of demographic and economic statistics for every county and metro area in America, along with links to economic development sites.
Asian Productivity Organization
- An inter-governmental regional organization established by Convention in 1961 to oversee productivity development in 18 countries throughout Asia and the Pacific.
Bretton Woods Project
- Works to monitor and reform the World Bank and IMF. Tracks key policy statements and reports, and provides critiques and early warnings used by non-governmental organisations across the world.
Debt Relief International
- UK-based non-profit organisation established in order to assist Heavily Indebted Poor Countries (HIPCs) to manage their own debt strategy and analysis, without having to rely on international technical assistance.
EDIRC, Economic Development
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers presents an attempt by Christian Zimmermann of the Center for Research on Employment and Economic Fluctuations, University of Quebec to index all Economic Development web sites.
Economic Development Directory
- Directory of economic development agency web sites listed by geographical location.
Economic Development Network
- Providing data on communities that want economic development to companies and entrepreneurs planning facilities location or site selection projects.
Economic Development, Technological Change and Growth - WebEc
- Provides list of links to collections, institutions, and publications.
Economic Growth Resources
- Helping economic growth and development researchers make the most of the internet. Maintained by Jonathan Temple and hosted by Nuffield College, Oxford.
Harvard Institute for International Development
- Harvard University's multidisciplinary center for coordinating development assistance, training, and research on Africa, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
Inter-American Development Bank
- provides funds for economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
International Development Exchange
- Builds partnerships to overcome economic and social injustice and work toward people's greater control over their resources, political structures, and economic processes that affect their lives.
International Development Research Centre
- A public corporation created by the Canadian government to help communities in the developing world find solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems through research.
OECD - Development
- Presents OECD's publications and working papers about development like statistics, propectives studies or country surveys.
Sustainable Development Department, IDB
- Covering issues such as human resources and social development; environment and natural resources; and infrastructure, financial markets and private enterprise development.
Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation
- International agency advancing agricultural and rural development in African, Caribbean, and Pacific countries by promoting the transfer, exchange and utilisation of information. Features publications, news, and departments.
The Development Group for Alternative Policies
- Development GAP works to ensure that the knowledge, priorities and efforts of the women and men of the South inform decisions made in the North about their economies and the environments in which they live. Includes internship information, news and publications.
The Economic Commission for Africa
- Established in 1958, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) is one of five regional commissions. Its member states are 53 African nations.
The Economic War Among the States
- Analysis of development incentives from the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Do they promote local job opportunities and enhance private sector competitiveness or do they divert government money from supporting traditional public goods like education?
The Gateway to Development Information
- Eldis is funded by Danida and hosted by the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex. It has a large number of links on development topics and organizations
Trade and Industrial Policy Secretariat (TIPS)
- The online resource for trade and industrial policy research in South Africa.
United Nations Women
- Promotes women's empowerment and gender equality, working for participation of women in all levels of development planning and practice.
- A hub for development data through which researchers and students can quickly find free data from reliable sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:34:06 PM EDT -