the entire directory
only in Economics/Agricultural_and_Rural_Economics
Agricultural and Rural Economics
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Agricultural and Rural Economics
Community Supported Agriculture
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Agriculture and Forestry
Society: Issues: Economic: Environmental
This category in other languages:
Agri Benchmark Project
- Global network of farm economists generating sustainable, quantified information about farming systems, their economics, their framework conditions and perspectives.
Agricultural Issues Center - UC Davis
- Provides information on the Center, working papers, and discussion of the research agenda.
Agricultural Market Information Virtual Library
- Resource guide to agricultural market information: selected sites organized by commodity, region or on market analysis. Provided by Michigan State University.
- Project to develop methodological grids for the calculation of agri-environment payments in rural development measures in EU member states. Available in several languages.
AgriNet - Texas A&M University
- Useful as an entry point in obtaining agricultural data for economic analysis and business modelling.
Economics Department at SWFREC
- Providing cost, price and market information to Florida farm owners and managers.
EDIRC - Agricultural Economics Institutes
- Portal for academic departments, research institutes and associations that are focused on agricultural economics topics.
Entrepreneurial Skills of Farmers (ESoF)
- This project will examine the economic social and cultural factors hindering or stimulating the development of entrepreneurial skills of farmers.
Foreign Agricultural Service - USDA
- Offers links to current information on a variety of agricultural issues in multiple countries.
- EU-funded project on decoupling of direct payments on agricultural production, markets and land use in the EU.
International Centre for development oriented Research in Agriculture
- ICRA provides professional training in interdisciplinary team research in agriculture.
International Food & Agricultural Trade Policy Council
- The IPC aims to promote a more open and equitable global food system. It concentrates on agricultural trade negotiations, the consequences of national agricultural and rural development policies on trade liberalization, and food technology and standards.
Medium Term Outlook for Dairying in the Developing Countries
- Explains the impact of the change in feed support policies in more developed countries have had on developing countries' level of dairy production. Includes chart that compares the two "worlds" into total output, per capita supplies and net import quantities.
- Provides analysis of world supply, demand and price outlook for 10 oilseeds, 17 oils and fats, and 12 oilmeals.
- A research project that is conducted to discover the impact of the growing numbers of national and multinational food processing and retail outlets as it affects small farms in developing countries. Areas of study include East Africa, Southern Africa, Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Southeast Asia. Page includes list of objectives and conference schedule.
Southern Rural Development Center
- Land grant research and education for the southern U.S. states and Puerto Rico.
USDA: Economics, Statistics, and Market Information System
- Gives projections of expected market growth based on current trends of economic development in the less developed countries. Charts compares forecast exports to imports from the years and other financial indicators. Covers details on crops and livestock, as well as inherent assumptions in compiling the data.
The WTO in Brief
- This is the entry point for finding out what the World Trade Organization is all about in general, and as it affects agriculture, in particular.
Agricultural and Rural Economics
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:24:04 AM EST -