become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Academic Departments: Europe: United Kingdom
Aberdeen, The University of
- Offers a prospectus for applicants and news for the Department of Economics. Features information on current research, teaching opportunities, and staff profiles.
Birkbeck College -- University of London
- Department of Economics and Finance provides course and faculty information and downloadable working papers.
Birmingham City University -- Business School
- Provides information on courses of study and affiliated research centers.
Birmingham, University of
- Offers discussion papers, information on courses offered by the department and some external links useful to those thinking of studying or already studying economics.
Bristol, The University of
- School of Economics, Finance and Management, an integrated School consisting of the Departments of Economics, Accounting and Finance, and Management. Offers staff profiles and research interests. Also features job opportunities, seminar descriptions, and links to related resources.
Cambridge, University of
- A prospectus for students that includes seminar descriptions. Also offers faculty research interests and profiles, as well as department news, links to related resources, and contact details.
De Montfort University School of Business
- Hosts the department of Accounting and Finance.
Dundee, The University of: Department of Economic Studies
- Includes information for prospective and current students, staff profiles, research, news and events.
Durham, The University of
- Information on the Department of Economics and Finance for current, as well as prospective students. Features areas of research, faculty profiles, publications, working papers, and seminar descriptions.
Essex, The University of
- Offers information for prospective students and a profile of the department, including staff profiles. Features news, current research, and a student handbook.
European School of Economics
- University of economics, management, finance and marketing with 12 campuses in Italy as well as centres in London, Paris and New York.
Exeter, The University of
- Offers an overview of the department for current, as well as prospective students. Features news, scholarship information, and faculty profiles.
Glasgow, The University of
- Provides information for students and visiting fellows of the Department of Economics. Also features faculty profiles, funding opportunities, current research and links to related resources.
- Provides information about undergraduate and graduate degree programs and upcoming seminars.
Hull, University of
- Economics program part of Business school. Provides information on programs of study, and faculty research and consulting activities.
Lancaster University Management School
- Information on the department for students. Provides a description of degrees offered, working papers, areas of current research, contact details, and staff profiles.
Leeds, University of -- Business School
- Offers undergraduate program in economics and masters programs in Economics, Economics and Development, and Economics and Finance.
London Metropolitan Business School
- Part of London Metropolitan University. Offers information on undergraduate and postgraduate courses, current research, staff profiles and contact details.
London School of Economics
- A description of the Department of Economics for prospective students. Includes staff profiles, current research, and working papers.
Manchester, University of
- Provides information about faculty, degree requirements, and research projects.
Oxford, University of
- Provides program information, list of faculty, and links to research and institutes.
Queen's University Belfast
- A description of School of Management and Economics for students and researchers. Features strategies for earning a degree and a student Web book of department guidelines. Also offers information on courses, as well as contact details.
Southampton, University of
- Provides description of programs, research activities, and staff, as well as a seminar calendar.
St. Andrews, University of: School of Economics & Finance
- Provides resources for both current and prospective students and information on research and the faculty.
Stirling, University of
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programmes in economics, including an MSc in Banking and Finance.
Strathclyde, University of
- Under and post graduate courses in economics.
Surrey, University of
- Provides faculty and curriculum information and selected downloadable working papers.
Sussex, University of
- Admissions and teaching information, research seminars and discussion papers.
University College London
- Offers a description of the Economics Department for current and prospective students. Features staff profiles, degrees offered, current research, as well as contact information.
Warwick, University of
- Information for prospective and established students.
York, University of
- Department of Economics and Related studies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 7, 2013 1:24:44 PM EDT -