the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Economics
Agricultural and Rural Economics
Consumption and Wealth
Forecasting and Consulting
Indicators and Statistics
Philosophy of Economics
Schools of Thought
Issues in Society
Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
Society: Organizations: Local Currency Systems
This category in other languages:
- Information for economists provided by the American Economic Association. Includes electronic editions of the American Economic Review, the Journal of Economic Literature and the Journal of Economic Perspectives as well as the internet guide Resources for Economists on the Internet (RFE).
- Economics news, economists' web sites, data and link collection.
- A research project which aims to create a central database of all accessible statistics in Europe on the sub-city, city, sub-regional, regional and national levels, in order to facilitate cross-border comparisons of quality of life aspects between the different EU nations.
Council of Economic Advisers
- A three member council that analyzes and interprets economic developments and advises the President of the United States on national economic policy. Publishes Economic Report of the President, Monthly Economic Indicators and other analysis and data.
- Online tutorials covering both microeconomics and macroeconomics.
Dismal Scientist, The - Economy.com
- Provides economic analysis, financial outlook, and global data.
- Economic calendar covering events such as US Treasury announcements, economic indicators and international banking holidays
Economics at About.com
- Offers feature articles, links, and glossary.
Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC)
- Listing maintained by Christian Zimmermann of the University of Connecticut
Economics in the news
- Provides links to hundreds of articles appearing in the popular press and relating economics to everyday life.
- A central index of economics working papers.
The International Finance Corporation
- IFC is a member of the World Bank Group. It finances and provides advice for private sector ventures and projects in developing countries in partnership with private investors and, through its advisory work, helps governments create conditions that stimulate the flow of both domestic and foreign private savings and investment.
- Journal of Economic Literature Classification System.
Job Openings for Economists (JOE)
- Published every month except January and July. The online version is generally available on the 5th of the month. Provided by the American Economic Association. Listings are alphabetical and by institution that is offering the position(s).
Library of Economics and Liberty
- Provides concise encyclopedia, classic texts, articles, and data links by topic.
Links to News Articles
- Provides a listing of articles from the popular press with questions relevant to the study of introductory economics and listing of relevant themes from popular textbooks.
McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought
- An attempt to collect in one place a large number of significant texts in the history of economic thought. Listed by author.
- The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is a member of the World Bank Group. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of foreign direct investment to its developing member countries through the provision of investment guarantees against political risks.
- Leading independent provider of economic analysis, data, forecasting and credit risk services. Research, data and analysis can be purchased directly through the online Research Store.
- An Open Knowledge Foundation project providing open content, data and code related to economics.
Resources for Economists on the Internet (RFE)
- Extensive guide of economics-related information on the web. Sponsored by the American Economics Association and edited by Bill Goffe.
The Value of a Statistical Life
- Research at the Maxwell School of Syracuse University on "Value of a Statistical Life" methodology and policy issues.
- WWW resources in economics listed as part of the WWW Virtual Library.
Usenet alt.politics.economics -
Usenet sci.econ -
Usenet sci.econ.research -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 10:24:03 UTC -