become an editor
the entire directory
only in Demography_and_Population_Studies/Research_Institutes
Demography and Population Studies
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Demography and Population Studies: Research Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Research
Carolina Population Center
- At University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Describes research and postdoctoral, predoctoral, and undergraduate opportunities for people with academic backgrounds in social sciences, health sciences, and biostatistics.
Centers on the Demography of Aging
- The National Institute on Aging (NIA) has established centers on the Demography of Aging to provide innovative and policy-relevant research on health, social factors, economics, and other issues that affect the U.S. older population.
Hopkins Population Center at the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health
- Information about research activities, graduate training opportunities, faculty, and seminars in demography and related health topics.
Institute for Social Research
- The Institute for Social Research (ISR) at the University of Michigan.
International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis Population and Society
- About IIASA studies on projection of population trends, demographic change, and the strains placed on resources and society, both globally and within nations.
International Institute for Population Sciences
- The Institute serves as a regional center for teaching, training and conducting research in the area of population studies in the ESCAP region.
McMillan & Moss Research
- Research, data and analysis for decision-making in demographic assessment and Health Service Analysis.
Michigan Center on the Demography of Aging
- Research on demographic analysis of the aging of disadvantaged populations, and demographic/economic evaluation of the impact of public policies on retirement.
Minnesota Population Center
- A University-wide interdisciplinary cooperative for demographic research.
Office of Population Research, Princeton University
- News and information about research and training programs at the oldest population research center in the U.S., founded in 1936.
Population Research Center
- University of Texas at Austin.
Population Research Center at the University of Chicago
- An interdisciplinary research center designed to facilitate high-quality population research by economists, sociologists, and other population scientists.
Population Research Institute, Penn State University
- Conducts interdisciplinary research and offers education in the population sciences. Information about staff, degree programs, research activities, conferences and events, and related topics.
Population Studies Center at the University of Michigan.
- PSC is one of the oldest population centers in the United States, with a distinguished record in both domestic and international population research.
Population Studies and Training Center, Brown University
- News and information about demography research activities, interdisciplinary graduate training, faculty publications, and related topics. Includes a collection of internet links.
The Center for Generational Studies
- Conducts research, produces seminars, and publishes resources on how the generations can better relate to one another in American society. This site is filled with articles, links, and other materials. Based in Aurora, Colorado, USA.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:22:42 PM EST -