become an editor
the entire directory
only in Demography_and_Population_Studies/North_America
Demography and Population Studies
U.S. Census Bureau
Society: Issues: Government Operations: Census
Biggest US Cities
- A full and extensive ranked listing of every United States city by population.
- A useful tool for investigating U.S. demographic trends presented as graphics and maps.
- Provides data and analysis of social and demographic trends by generation.
- Online application for generating custom demographic reports from the 1990 and 2000 Census information.
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística Geografía e Informática of Mexico. [English, Spanish]
- Software system for population data trends and comparisons.
- A guide through pictures of the history of the US Census. Includes PDFs of the full Census forms from 1790 to 2010.
- A navigable visualization of US Census data which connects population changes to various other demographic data.
- In depth population statistics including the Canada 2001 census.
United States Census Bureau
- Official government source of demographic datasets for the United States. Includes reports about population, household incomes, industry and genealogy.
The University of Michigan Health and Retirement Study
- Publicly available datasets which sample labor force participation and health information for Americans over the age of 50.
US Demography Resources
- Catalog of public demographic data sources, including links to primary sources and datasets available via FTP. Most data is from 1985-1995.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 14:45:08 UTC -