become an editor
the entire directory
only in Demography_and_Population_Studies/Europe
Demography and Population Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Indicators and Statistics: Official Statistics: Europe
Bundesinstitut für Bevölkerungsforschung (BiB)
- The site of the German Federal Institute for Population Research contains information on population research in Germany (both in German and English).
Comité International de Coopération dans les Recherches Nationales en Démographie (CICRED)
- This site presents a population multilingual thesaurus, a review of population journals and a database of population study or research centres.
Council for European Social Science Data Archives
- CESSDA promotes the acquisition, archiving and distribution of electronic data for social science teaching and research in Europe.
Czech Republic Population Information (POPIN Czech Republic)
- Provides information on national population trends and population research. Time series of population statistics and indicators are available.
The Danish Demographic Database
- Information on the register system at Statistics Denmark.
Demography Unit (SUDA)
- Information about the activities of the Stockholm University Demography Unit.
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung
- Activities and objectives of the Germann Foundation for World Population. (in German and English)
- Estonia Social Science research unit.
European Migration Information Network
- A database of information relating to international migration.
Hacettepe University Institute of Population Studies
- The site of the Turkish Institute of Population Studies contains information on population research in Turkey (both in Turkish and English).
- Analysis and forecasting population development.
Institut für Demographie (IFD)
- The Austrian Institute for Demography presents information on their organization, research program, research projects and publications (in German and English).
Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED)
- This site of the French national demographic institute contains extensive information on population research in France (both in French and English); the library database can be searched via the Web.
International Institute of Social Studies (ISS)
- International centre of social science education and research in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Living Standards Measurement Study
- (LSMS) household surveys. The Development Economics Research Group (DECRG) of the World Bank, formerly the Policy Research Department.
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
- Produces basic, scientific research on selected demographic questions. The website presents information on the institute, research topics and publications.
Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI)
- NIDI is an independent Dutch national institute engaged in scientific study of population. The website presents research projects, Dutch population figures, publications and links to other population sites.
- A cooperation between people and institutions aiming to promote knowledge and understanding of migration in Europe.
Nomesco / Nosesco
- Nordic medico and social statistical committees.
Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- Research projects and related publications in the social sciences, the humanities, medicine, environment and development research by the Norwegian research community.
- The Latvia's national population web site within the framework of the UN POPIN work programme. Aims to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date picture of population and family planning issues in Latvia.
Research Group on Aging and the Life Course (FALL)
- at the Department of Political and Social Sciences, Freie Universität Berlin.
Russia Longitudinal Monitoring Survey
- The RLMS is a series of nationally representative surveys examining the health and economic welfare of the Russian Federation.
- Several articles about Russian demography.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 7:05:10 UTC -