become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communication/Interpersonal
Business: Human Resources: Employee Relations: Conflict Resolution
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Relationships
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Personality
Better Interpersonal Communication
- A site where readers can learn more about better interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Provides self-education exercises that can be used at any time and place, to learn communication, relationship and community-building skills.
- A list, with examples, of ways that people can commit verbal violence during ordinary conversations.
Cooperative Communication Skills
- On-line library of free articles, books and a downloadable workbook to help readers communicate more cooperatively, more compassionately and more successfully in both family and work settings.
Empathy, Listening Skills and Psychological Hugs
- Describes how to use empathy and listening skills during conversations and explains why their use sometimes leads to good relationships, emotional intimacy and psychological hugs.
The International Listening Association
- Promotes the study, development, and teaching of listening and the practice of effective listening skills and techniques.
The Interpersonal Web
- Provides interlinked definitions, theories, and resources covering cultural context, relational development, self-concept, verbal and nonverbal messages, and listening and perception.
- Ideas, vocabulary, and daily comeback for defending against verbal violence. Also connects verbal attacks with underlying fallacies.
World Verbal Self-Defense League
- Overview of "the gentle art of verbal self-defense," as defined by Suzette Haden Elgin, from organization that also sells her tapes and books. Includes a section for children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 3:05:02 UTC -