become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cognitive_Science/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Cognitive Science: Journals
Science: Social Sciences: Publications
Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- Gives free access to most of the major ("target") articles published since 1993, plus some earlier ones and some still to appear in print in BBS, the leading Cognitive Science journal.
Brain and Cognition
- Journal home page at publisher's site. Abstracts available. Articles available with subscription or for a fee.
Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science
- An online, peer-reviewed cognitive science journal for and by Canadian undergraduates. Submissions from undergraduates in other countries will also be considered.
- An electronic journal concerning developments in cognitive science.
European Review of Philosophy
- Presents the new series of the review, an international journal devoted to theoretical and philosophical aspects of current research in cognitive science.
- A free, peer reviewed journal concerned with evolutionary approaches to psychology and behavior.
Journals of the Cognitive Science Society
- Provides information on the two journals published by the Society, Cognitive Science and Topics in Cognitive Science.
Mind & Language
- Journal information, contents lists and abstracts on the publisher's website.
Mind & Society
- An international journal exploring the relationships between mind and action and between action and socio-economic phenomena. Presents the aims and scope, information for authors and editors, and a form for online submissions.
Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences
- Journal home page at publisher's site.
- "Devoted to developing and strengthening the links between philosophy and the psychological sciences, both as basic sciences and as employed in applied settings."
Rivista di Filologia Cognitiva
- An international online journal of cognitive philology, linguistics and literature. Mainly in Italian, but may also publish articles in English, French, German and Spanish.
Trends in Cognitive Sciences
- Presentation of the journal, which features concise reviews, summaries, opinions and discussion on current research in all aspects of cognition, the mind and the brain. Online access via ScienceDirect.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:08:32 PM EDT -